yoon jisung | part-time husband, part-time mother

your pov•

"cough cough!"i coughed.

"aigoo (y/n) ah, are you okay?" Jisung asked.

"no, i am feeling very sick." i told him.

"i am boiling some herbal tea for you and it will be done soon." he told me.

"thank you yeobo." i told him.

"you are welcome." he told me and walked out of the room.

i was really sick now and had the flu and cough and sore throat.

Jisung came back with a small ceramic cup filled with tea and he passed it to me and i took a sip of it.

"ahh, i feel so much better." i told him after i drank the tea.

"good, go and sleep now." he told me.

"i am not tired though." i said.

"okay then, are you hungry?" he asked me.

"yes very, i am very hungry. i feel like eating home cooked food." i told him and he nodded. he went out in a jiffy and i heard plates clanking together as well as the sound of the fridge and the sound of chopping.

i closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep.

when i woke up after awhile, i woke up with a tearstained face.

i dreamt of my late mother and started crying like a baby, she left me a 2 years ago because of lung cancer and i was not in my right mind for a few months as i felt like i had no purpose of living but Jisung was always there to support me like my mother too.

"yeobo, had another bad dream?" he asked me as he wiped my tear away with his thumb.

"yeah." i said as i leaned onto his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"don't be sad, even though your eomma is not around, she is still guarding you from somewhere and remember that i am always here for you, lending a shoulder to you to cry on and always having your back too." he comforted me.

"thank you Jisung ah, i don't know how i can live without you." i told him.

"okay, let's go and eat. i cooked some bulgogi for you but you can't add the red pepper sauce okay, or else or sore throat will get worser." he nagged and i smiled.

"yes eomma!" i told him and saluted to him but ended up coughing like mad.

"aigoo, this girl!" he laughed and ruffled my hair.

"come on try the food." he told me as we sat down on the table.

i took a bite of the bulgogi and it taste exactly like my eomma's.

"wow, this taste exactly like my eomma's." i told him.

"i am officially your mom, and yeobo now!" he said and i laughed as he kissed my forehead.

(A/N: thank you for the 400 over reads! the next chapter will be on Kim Jonghyun so please enjoy, the story will be either out on 4 or 5 September instead of 2 or 3 September as i do not have time to write it today (2nd Sep) so i will try to write it ASAP💗)