yoon jisung | an open secret

please support my sister's WANNAONE imagines as well! please do check moontothestar out please❤️

your pov•

"yeobo, since it is our 2 year anniversary, i will bring you to my favourite restaurant!" Jisung told me.

"okay, i am looking forward to it!" i exclaimed, as i looovvve food!

we drove to the restaurant and it took around 15 minutes.

time check:7.24pm

we went into the restaurant but it was closed.

""aishh, they are closed every Mondays at 7pm!" he exclaimed.

i looked around to find the notice but there was no notice or sign that states that it is closed at 7pm.

"yeobo, how do you know?" i asked him.

he looked at me. "i was just assuming, you know now in the society, assuming can help us survive." he said.

"ahhh, i see..." i said and felt that something was fishy.

"yeobo, help me hold my jacket, i will drive the car here." he told me and passed me his jacket.

he walked away quickly and i waited there, silently.

"ring... ring..."

i took out Jisung's phone.

'sungwoon ahjumma👵🏻💗'

accept | decline

"Jisung hyung, the lights are set up already, and the words 'i love you' right, is it i l-o-v-e you or i heart shape you?" Sungwoon said through the telephone.

"what?" i said and silence.

"sorry, wrong number." he said and he hung up.

"what was that?' i asked myself.

something inside me told me that it might be a surprise plan from Jisung to me but i did not make my hopes too high because, i should not assume, like what Jisung taught me to do.

i saw our red car drive towards me and i slipped the phone back into the pocket of Jisung's jacket.

i stepped into the car and passed Jisung back his jacket.

"thanks yeobo." he said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"where are we going now?" i asked him.

"somewhere, i found a restaurant that is open today and it sells stuff that you like." he told me.

"how can you find it when you don't have your phone?" i asked.

"i already knew about this restaurant. yeah." he said and continued driving.

"what is he restaurant called?" i asked hin and took his phone to check the address.

"101." he answered and i tapped Google on his phone.

the page suddenly appeared and the restaurant 101 was already on that page.

so in conclusion, he had already searched for it before today's meet up.

i pretended to type in the name of the restaurant and told him that it is opened till 11pm.

we drove there and we reached the place at 9.30pm and we headed up to the restaurant.

Jisung held my hand and we walked up the flights of stairs together.

when we reached level 2, which is where the restaurant is, he continued to walk up and i stopped him.

"yeobo, the restaurant is here." i told him but he just continued to pull me up.

then i realised that the lights that Sungwoon was talking about is the lights that will be out at the top of the building, to surprise me.

i smiled foolishly to myself, feeling happy.

i took a glimpse at Jisung and he had the excited face and i immediately felt guilty that the surprise was not a surprise anymore.

when we reached the last flight of stairs, he covered my eyes and asked me to walk slowly out of the door.

i pushed opened the door and slowly walked out, already knowing what i will see.

"are you ready? 1,2,3!" he said and he removed his hands from my eyes.

huge words that says 'I LOVE YOU' lighted up in front of me and there was a small table, with a vase with roses and beautiful fairy lights hung around the place.

"its beautiful!" i exclaimed and it really was.

i admired the whole place for a good 1 minute before turning to Jisung.

"omg, i love this Jisung ah!" i told him as i rushed to hug him.

he hugged me back and said, "surprise!"

"thanks for the surprise." i whispered back to him, and obviously contradicting what i said but Jisung does not know that i know.

don't tell him please:)

(A/N: this is a very sudden story and i hope you enjoy it!! this would be the last chapter i am publishing FOR NOW only (due to examinations), but if i can write more i will publish them!!🎈)