kang daniel | no matter what

THIS IS FOR @CHIMINEST  !!
HOPE YA' ENJOY:)

━━✩━━

ANYWAY, PLEASE SUPPORT MY SISTER's WANNA ONE IMAGINES ! THEY ARE ALL
ON POINT❤️

MOONTOTHESTAR

━━✩━━

TARA

DANIEL❤️; bb, are u free tonight?

i excitedly picked up my phone and opened the message.

it had been a long time since we went on a date, or since we even met each other, maybe around like 2 months...

the thing is that, we are celebrities and we could not date each other openly because of stupid reporters and netizens.

ME; i am, but is it safe?

DANIEL❤️; i don't know, but i really miss you.

ME; me too

DANIEL❤️; can i pick you up at 7pm tonight and go to my friend's shop to eat?

ME; should we?

DANIEL❤️; we should bb, i miss you like crazy...

ME; ok then, see you ! can't wait😘💯

DANIEL❤️; see you too, love ya !

i smiled and put down my phone and glanced at the clock, it was already 5pm, better get ready.

i took a quick shower and threw on my white shirt and jeans with a black leather jacket over.

i picked out my sunglasses and a pink mask to covet my face, you don't want people chasing after you.

i stepped out of the house at 7pm sharp so that i could get into Daniel's car quickly.

i rushed towards his car and got in before anyone sees me and we made our way to his friend's shop.

when i entered the car, he glanced at me and took my hand in his.

"my Tara baby, i miss you so much." he said and put his hand on his face.

"me too." i said.

he held my hand for the whole drive and we caught up with each other's lives.

when we alighted from the car, he draped his arm over me and pulled me close to him.

i looked up and him and smiled, even though he can't see my smile hidden behind my mask.

when we stepped into the shop, there was no one so we took the seat inside so no one would see.

"hey Daniel and Tara, on a date?" Jinwoo asked us and smiled.

he brought us to the special room so no one would see us behind closed doors.

we peeked out of the room to see the situation outside and luckily, there was no one so we quickly rushed out.

we payed and said our goodbyes and left, but just nice, some girls stepped in and recognised us, and they started screaming our names, attracting the attention of passer-bys.

some even took out their phone to take pictures.

Daniel caught my hand and pulled me out of the shop, and we ran all the way to our car, hopped on and drove off.

"what just happened?" i asked, feeling shocked.

"i don't know..." he mumbled.

"let's go home." i said and closed my eyes.

"what a day..." i thought.

when i reached home, there were so many notifications on my social media and messages.

when i opened it, the photos of me and Daniel were all over the internet, with comments like;

"why would he date her?"

"why would she date him?"

"they look great!"

"what a horrible pair!!"

i closed my eyes, and laid on my bed, feeling hurt and angry at the same time.

i felt a tear slide down my cheek and i quickly wiped it away.

"knock knock..."

i took a deep breath and walked towards it and looked into the peep hole.

my Daniel.

i opened the door and he came in, giving me a hug.

i hugged him tightly, gripping onto his shirt.

"don't cry my baby." he whispered in my ear, as tears streamed down my face.

"i am sorry, i shouldn't have asked you to come out." he said again.

i shook my head, "don't be sorry."

he placed his both hands on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"i want to tell you that no matter what those people say about us, i will always love you no matter what. don't let those comments get to you, they are saying that because they have nothing better to do." he told me.

i nodded.

"i don't care Tara, no matter what they say, i am going to be with you and love you forever. you have to do the same too." he told me, pinching my cheek.

"i know." i told him and laughed.

"i love you." he whispered to me.

ミ☆ HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!! JUST SAYING BUT OUT OF 5 STORIES, AT LEAST 2 OR 3 ENDS WITH "I LOVE YOU."

BUT, JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS TOO ! ❤️