park woojin | drifted back together

this story is requested by imyoungk !! sorry for the long wait too and i hope the story is okay as well❤️

your pov (you guys are 11 years old)

"yah, Park Woojin! where are you?" i called out, feeling frustrated that he would always win in the game of hide and seek.

and then i was greeted by silence.

"yah! i am angry! i am gonna go home!" i shouted again and stormed out of his room.

suddenly, i heard quick footsteps behind me and someone pulled my hand.

i turned around to see Woojin standing behind me, "don't go!!" he said.

"fine, i will stay." i said and pouted as he looked at me with a smile.

"let's go and build our fort in the kitchen!!" he exclaimed as he held my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen.

i happily skipped beside him and he laughed at me.

we took all the pillows from the sofa and from his room along with sone blankets and stuff toys.

we hurriedly ran to the kitchen again and build our fort.

"Captain Sparrow, where are we going?" i called out.

"we are going to Woojin land!" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"it is (y/n) land!! you said it was my turn this tine round!!" i said.

"arraseo, we are going to Woojin... i mean (y/n) land!!" he said.

"yah!!" i said and slapped his arm and we giggled.

"let's start on our journey!" he said.

(you guys are 18 years old)

"see you later eomma!!" i shouted to my eomma after alighting from the car.

she waved to me as i ran towards my friends.

"(y/n)!" DaEun shouted when she saw me.

"there is a new boy in school!" Eun Kyung told me.

"where?" i asked them as they pulled me into the school.

"there!" DaEun said as she pointed towards the boy in a red hoodie.

i took a look at the guy and he spun around, and my eyes locked with his.

"Park Woojin?" i said and continued to look at him.

in between us, the crowd was passing, but we still looked at each other, trying not to break our eye contact. (descendants of the sun feels😂)

"you know him?" Eun Kyung asked.

"um, no." i said but still looking at him.

someone tapped Woojin on the shoulder and he turned around, and then i followed my friends to their locker, but my mind drifting off to somewhere else, also known as Woojin.

"don't you find the guy quite cute?" DaEun asked me.

"uhh yeah." i nodded not even knowing what she was talking about.

"earth to (y/n)!!" Eun Kyung said and i looked at her.

"yeah, sorry i am a little tired today." i said and rubbed my eyes.

we walked to our class and i sat at my usual table and turned around to talk to my friends.

suddenly the door opened and i looked in that direction, and Woojin walked in.