A Ravenclaw, a Slytherin, and a Hufflepuff

Addie's POV

*****

Hey guys!!! Random note but I watched Anastasia on Broadway and it was amazing!!! My mom and I were like in the first row and then my favorite Phantom of the Opera singer, Ramin Karimloo just appeared in front, and I heard him sing and ahhhhH!!!!!! Personally, the plot was a bit lacking for my taste, but I couldn't find a fault with the musical actors and their amazing voices! *Calms down*

Personally, I think that the little kid behind me was copying my screaming. No joke.

Enjoy this update, because in a few chapters, you will probably be trying to kill me. Wait never mind. Probably in like two more chapters.

*****

  I opened my eyes, breathing in air that was denied. I was dazed. Where was I? I blinked slowly. Tom and I were on the same bed; his arms draped around my shoulders loosely. I sighed in exasperation and pulled away, but not before his arms tightened around me, pulling me closer to his chest. I felt my breath hitch as I could feel his hot breath on my neck; my head resting on his shoulder. "You bastard, I know you are awake," I hissed to him as I squirmed, my cheeks heating up, "let go." He still had his eyes closed, but he shoved me towards him even closer; my head buried in his chest. I could see a hint of a smirk on his lips. He was trying to unnerve me on purpose. I tried to push him away desperately.

    "I swear," I tried to keep my voice steady, "if you don't let me go right now--I'll--"

    The ceiling clicked into sharp focus and my position changed smoothly; Tom rolling over and pinning me to the mattress; his eyes opened and his face in a satisfied smile. He held me immobile effectively with his weight. "Or what?" he asked mockingly, "you'll throw a dung bomb in my room?"

      "No," I shot back, trying to breath at this close proximity, my face flushed red, "--I will throw it at your face, because that's where it belongs."

    He chuckled. "Fascinating effort, but I am more than proficient at repelling your best shot," he murmured before I shoved him away roughly, forcing him to sit down.

     I tried to get my bearings. I looked through the window-- dawn was breaking. "I need to go," I said abruptly, "Izzy will be wondering why I was gone."

    "And what are you going to say?" Tom asked smoothly.

    "That is really none of your business," I replied coolly.

   He stared at me intently for a moment before conceding, "Very well. Come, I shall escort you."

Drawing himself to his full height, Tom gestured for me to follow as he led me down the stairs and across the Common Room. Everyone was still sleeping. "Slughorn sent out the message yesterday that he is throwing another of his Christmas parties tomorrow evening." He said this in a matter of fact tone.

I nodded, unsure of what to say. "I was thinking--" he began.

"Really?" I asked cheekily, as he raised an eyebrow.

He studied me for a moment then said authoritatively, "Go to the party with me."

I froze. "Is that a question or a demand?" I asked, turning around to face him.

He cocked his head to the side, an easy and alluring smile spreading on his lips. "And which one would you like it to be?" he asked smoothly.