|Chapter Eleven|

"Something is up Serena! at least come out for drinks!" Hannah whined on the phone.

"I'm not feeling it" I complained as I rolled over in bed struggling with the phone by my ear.

"Don't be the girl who ditches her friends the moment she gets a boyfriend!" Hannah whined out.

"Okay fine I'll be there, which club did you and Kael pick?"

"The underground one!" she excitedly spoke.

"Give me an hour"

"Love you" she said laughing.

"Love you too" I said rolling my eyes, Elias walked in with his eyebrows raised.

"Who were you talking to?" he leaned on the door frame.

"Hannah, she wants to go out tonight so I'm going to get ready" I said.

Elias is silent for a moment, he looks slightly disturbed.

"Do you want to come" I hope deep down he says no.

"I hate clubs" he muttered.

"Same" he whipped around and looked at me funny.

"Hannah just turned 21 so she is partying all the time" I said shrugging.

I curled my hair and put on a dress, the light makeup made my freckles pop out more. I was putting on a pair of strap on heels. Elias and Noah walked in, Elias stopped and his eyes wandered down my figure.

"Wow"

Noah gave me a thumbs up that caused my smile to lift a bit.

"You're fucking beautiful" Elias was in awe which cause me to have the goofiest smile to enter on my face.

"Lets go" I said pausing at the door.

"So this Hannah girl, is she easy" Noah called from my room.

"Depends if she finds you attractive, you're a dick, so probably" I shrugged going down the stairs.

"Nice" Noah says as he runs for shotgun.

"Hey back seat Noah!" Elias hollered.

"What no!" Noah argues

I can't help but have a smile enter my face once again and Noah sees it, his face falls and he too has a smile. The bond is feeling pleased of us trying, there is no extra anxiety forming in the pit of my stomach. Instead I feel at ease and feel like smiling a lot more.

Elias drives a standard vehicle and he is a relaxed driver, I look at his grey dress shirt how loose it is at the top showing his chiselled chest, his forearms look strong. I look away and listened to the Linkin park song plays on the radio and closes my eyes and relax and feel the song blissfully relax me.

We eventually leave the car and we make our way inside I close my jacket closer to me and Elias wraps and arm around me, I begin to feel the thrumming of the music and Hannah sees me and pulls me into a hug.

"I missed you!" she slurred.

"Lets get smashed!" Kael announced.

"Guys!" I laugh as Hannah pulled me away.

The nights shadows become darker as we leave the club, Noah is holding onto a blonde bimbo who is slurring her words. Elias has his hands on my waist as we walk into a 24 hour diner, we sit down and Noah opens the menu happily, he is very child like when he is drunk.

"You should eat" Elias says

"I didn't even drink much" I said.

"I know but still eat"

This diner has a relaxing vibe, although it was 3 am the diner empty and yet full of energy. I order fries and give the menu back, we all sit in a silence when the music that was softly playing stopped. Elias and I look up and see three men, one standing on the counter. time before we would find you.." a man walks towards us flashing his long fangs.

"Bloodsuckers" I hissed.

"Get out of here, Serena" Elias warned me.

Elias stands up and cracks his knuckles but before he can attack I pull the trigger and the vampire collapses. The old habit that has been instilled into me since I was able to walk. Survival instincts has pushed me, the gun that was tucked into my jacket was in my hands the cooling metal reassured me. A waitress looks over but her fate was sealed the moment the clan leader fangs pushed through her pale neck, in seconds she is dead, unmoving.

"You bitch" he clench this teeth as the two other vampires lunge forward towards me I shoot two more times.

"Why aren't we healing" A girl gasped as she bleed out on the black and white diner floor.

"Silver" I sang out.

The first vampire leaps up with the bullet in his hands.

"Try harder sweetie I'm a lot older than you think" he throws the bullet with super speed at me but it never does, Elias has it between his thumb and index finger examining it. It singes his hands but it doesn't faze him.

"Okay now I'm mad" he drops the bullet, his face is neutral as he rips of hearts as if his hand going through their ribcage meant nothing.

"Look away Serena" Noah said as he pushes me out of the diner.

I feel the numbness remind me who my mate was, he was brutal and very lethal. His eyes shined red, not with blood. I watch him look down at the dress shirt that was covered in blood he just took it off and filled the entrances with gasoline in a jerry can from the back of the diner.

He dropped the match into the flames that install lit the diner, he had to erase the proof of the vampires and the poor waitress. She was probably just a couple years older than me, I knew there was no saving her. I close my eyes and Noah pushes the bimbo who had managed to sleep the whole time, she opens her eyes.

"What happened?" her eyebrows shoot up seeing the diner in flames.

"Holy shit!" she gasped like a fish out of water.

"We'll take you home okay?" Noah said pinching his eyebrows.

"I actually live a couple blocks off Dazy avenue" she said pointing to her right. She looks terrified and Noah feeds her some sort of terrible lie but she falls for the bait.

"I'll walk you home" he said and she nodded in relief.

"I'll meet you at home" he tells us.

My phone rings and Elias groans in irritation, pulling away I answer my phone.

"Serena, I love you so much and Hannah told me to tell you the truth"

I froze and I whipped around, I was alone.

Elias had went after Kael.