|Chapter Fifteen|

Grassy hills had turned back to the mountainous range when I open my tired eyes, Charlotte was in the front seat I had my head on Noah's lap, I wipe off the drool and blink a few times. Charlotte smirks as she sees me but I look away and get my head phones and listen to music once again and avoiding a certain album. Elias refuses to look at me and keeps his eyes focused on the road ahead.

I can tell we are almost there and I couldn't be happier,  practically jumping out and smile enters face. Breathing the calming forest air that had I got accustomed to. Charlotte walks out her and Noah are having a quiet conversation, I avoid them and make my way to my room. The stairs and three lefts remind that I had familiarized myself with his home.

"We share a room now" he makes no room for argument and I was just too tired.

Glancing ahead I see the large king sized bed, the lavish grey sheets and the balcony that leads outside. I sit down and watch Elias move around but he looks grim, he can see how tense I am but he doesn't ask whats wrong and I wasn't in the mood to spill my sorrows. We both remain silent.

"Do you feel anything?" I burst out, my words tumble out and I have a deep hatred of myself for being this bold.

"Excuse me?" he says his eyes widening at my bold statement.

"I have a low GPA average but I'm highly educated in the supernatural world I can kill vampires, wolves, witches, old gods but when it comes to you Royals I know nothing" I speak my words are shaky.

"Your point?"

"Why is it you can easily push me away like I'm nothing to you and then the next you get all possessive! it's not fair for you to giving mixed signals" I sigh out and I turn away from him not daring to look at his face but he remains still and stoic nothing comes out and that's when I think I'm done with everything.

"I feel everything!" he snaps at me causing me to jump slightly at his rising tone.

"I feel all the emotions, I felt the grief of Kael and Meredith, I can feel your distress I can even calculate your next fighting move. Serena I wish I didn't feel a damn thing because this would be so much easier. I've never been loved for a Seven-Hundred and Fifty Seven years; Don't think for a second that I will love you instantly".

"Charlotte?" I spat out.

"She is a sister to me" he brushed off.

"I'm so tired Elias, I don't wanna keep looping back to this" I sigh.

"I apologize for making this difficult" Elias said out loud.

Watching him I look at him, very carefully. Elias wasn't a man who talked much but when he did it caught you off guard.

"You are a women born to fight, far from submissive, you control everything you can, but you care too much and honestly if this bond between us made sense would the fact that a submissive women would not last with me" he words out.

"I need a strong women who can fight her way through anything"

"That's you"

I stare at him and without thinking, the tension built between us exploded as he grabbed me and slammed me against a wall, I gasp as he kisses down my neck and slowly around my jaw and we stare for a long time. He leans down and lightly kisses me but I push myself closer to him letting myself kiss him. Fiery red hot kisses make my knees buckle, taking that as a hint he picks me up and places me on the bed.

The soft sheets envelope me as Elias is relentless he kisses with such intensity, I moan out as his tongue glides down my neck. His hands feel every bit of me, he is a patient man, but the wait is killing me.

"Elias just fuck me already"

***

The sun shines through the room causing me to groan and roll closer to a hard body. My phone rings loudly, I groan even louder of annoyance and roll over and know instantly and I see it's Hannah. I've been avoiding this for the last couple weeks and inhaling sharply I see Elias is rubbing his eyes but he nods for me to go outside.

"Hey" it's quiet but I'm still waking up.

"What the actual fuck? Kael and Meredith are dead in a fire and you just finally now wanted to answer me?" her voice is cold but she is hurting so I let her vent her anger to me.

"Look I'm not here to yell at you but I'm really alone on this and I really need friend and you're all I have left" She is isn't one to admit she's hurting, I remain quiet.

"Look how about you come to the Verro's estate and I will explain everything" I tell her.

"Yeah I'll grab food from the cafe?"

"I'll see you soon" but she hangs up when I'm in mid sentence.

I walk back in and Elias has his arms behind his head looking up at me.

"Are you sure she can keep her mouth shut I really don't want to kill her" he warns.

"Kill her and Charlotte dies" I snap.

Noah walks in and stares at me then Elias.

"Holy shit"

"You mated! about time!"

"Shut up, it didn't mean anything" I snap out causing a awkward silence.

"Are you serious" Elias says squinting at me with disbelief.

"You don't love me and plus you threaten my friends life but you killed my other friends but yeah having sex with you should mean something, but it doesn't cause you're a sociopath!"

I walk into the closet grabbing a pair of leggings and a hoodie and closing the door Elias appears.

"I'm sorry I'm new to this...?"

"Relationship thing?" I replied rudely.

"Serena..." he is annoyed.

"Look I know I barely mean anything to you but I have a friend who is important to me so leave me alone and we can talk supernatural bullshit later? okay?" I say as I walk out of the room.

"Why are you being like this?" he sighs. He moves past me and goes downstairs.

"Read a book" I yell to him as the stairs come into view, I walk down and see the kitchen, and see Noah making eggs with hash browns as Charlotte is sipping a coffee that looked like blood was laced in it.

Elias is sitting on one of the chairs on the island and is reading the paper while I open up his laptop and grab a paper and pen and begin to type.

"What are you doing?" Charlotte said hovering over me.

"Looking for a case, why?" I said.

"Meh, just curious" she says waving me off.

"You're not hunting, at all" Elias states.

"Yeah, I'm aware but hunters may need a case so thats why I'm here" I state.

Nothing else is said, remaining silent I hear the crunching of gravel and a beat up Ford focus pulls up. Hannah walks in her eyes have heavy bags underneath but she doesn't greet me instead she says.

"Tell me everything"