|Chapter Thirty-Seven|

When the sun rose Wednesday morning I felt relaxed, I had given birth five hours ago and after a power nap Elias was holding our son. We were alone in bedroom only silence as Elias held our sleeping child.

"Any idea for names" I ask him.

"Everett?" He suggested.

"Everett Noah Verros" I mumble to myself.

"Thank you" Elias said kissing me lightly.

My mind wandered on why he had thanked me, maybe for once agreeing.

"I'm going to eat something downstairs" he nods and doesn't move to get up.

I slowly make my way downstairs, I was sore but I managed to choke down a healing potion and I was feeling better than any average person.

"Hello mummy" Noah said with a bright smile.

"Elias and named our son" I said opening the fridge.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Ask Elias" I said grabbing a frozen waffle from the freezer.

Noah bolts up the stairs leaving me and Charlotte alone. I clear my throat awkwardly.

"Thanks for your help" I said facing Charlotte who was sitting on the kitchen island.

"I didn't do anything" she said not looking up from her computer.

"Keeping Elias busy, thank you. When he stresses it makes me stress so thank you Charlotte" I said.

Charlotte smiles weakly and makes her way around the island. Charlotte pauses as if she didn't know what to do next.
I pull her into a hug and she immediately accepts the hug.

We pull apart and she mutters something about talking to Elias. I nod and finish my waffle and make my way upstairs again.

When I reached the bedroom Charlotte was holding Everett who still was sleeping, she looked at every detail. She looked the same as me when I laid eyes on him.

When my child was placed on my chest something primal in me activated and anyone near my son made me twitch. Elias calmed me and whispered reassuring things in my ear.

Who knew it would take us two years to finally get here, as much as I wanted this moment to last forever there were many issues.

"Elias" I quietly call.

He looks up and nods as Charlotte follows us the study closing the doors silently. All four of us stood around the study.

I was hold Everett in my arms Noah spoke up first.

"What can we do" he utters.

"I have an idea" I said shift Everett in my arms. Handing him to Charlotte who gladly took him.

"Elias you won't like this" I start making him shake his head.

"Lucifer has my soul and I can make a deal"

"How and what" Charlotte said looking up.

"He is bad news" Noah said.

"He is but he owes me one"

"Wait you worked with him?" Elias snaps his head up.

"Yes it was before I met you Elias"