|Chapter Twenty|

By late afternoon I was out bed, Noah was sipping on a coffee and Hannah was typing away at her computer. This scene had caused me to feel a sense of familiarity with these people. Noah gave me a coffee with cream I smiled and leaned onto Hannah's shoulder.

"I finished Higgins essay, who knew I could juggle the supernatural world and still get my shit together" she said with a smirk.

"Damn I forgot about school" I rubbed my head.

"I wish you were graduating" Hannah said sadly.

"Yeah me too" the words fell out quietly.

I grabbed my coffee and walked into the study where Elias was, I remember the words we shared in the early dawn. He seemed to be unaffected of our words.

"Is there anything I can help you with" he asked with no sense of kindness. Back to being rude I figured within a hour or two he would go back to his angry self.

"Yes I need in contact of a witch" the question itself was nerve wracking. He sighed he wanted to fight me. He wanted to argue, it ignited the wrath within him.

"The only one I got is Carlotta" he said.

"Maybe we should do some research before we pick witches" he spoke. The thought made sense but I knew where his true intentions lied.

"If we can find the most experienced one then the spell would be a lot easier" I spoke.

"Sadly, I have to deal with some business and won't be back for a couple days" he said.

"Hannah and Charlotte can be helpful" he spoke with a smile.

"Why can't you take Charlotte?" I half whined.

"I need Noah he is my second in command" Elias said fighting a smile.

"When are you leaving?" I said looking away.

"In a few hours why?" He said with a smirk.

A flirty smile enters my face, I can't help it I lean over and kiss him. Our mouths moulding together, I can't help it I moan. His hands run up and down my back, snapping my bra off effortlessly. Slowly out clothes were scattered on the floor.

***

Elias and I were naked on his couch, I did not expect everyone to waltz in. I hid my face which was red of shame. Elias held a laugh as he slowly got off of me.

"You may be okay with being naked but I'm not" I said hiding my body.

Throwing my dress on I quickly scurry out with Hannah and Charlotte hot on my tail.

"So what you argue and have angry sex?" Hannah asks following me into my room.

I grab sweats and a baggy shirt, when I closed the door Charlotte is there wearing the same smirk.

"Is it even love?" She mocked.

"No, why would it?" My answer causes unease from both. Grabbing my computer I walk out of my room with both following me.

"You can't be serious" Hannah spoke from my right.

"What?"

"You have mate bond, he is your soulmate" Hannah said.

We reach the library and for some reason they were still following me. They seemed surprised that Elias and slept together.