|Chapter Thirty-Four|

When I checked my phone it was 3:34 pm, I had barely slept and I knew it was because I was missing Elias. He had been outside the door for five minutes.

I could feel his presence and I turned the tv up louder to avoid him. Noah was sending me hundreds of texts telling me to open the door.

I knew I was being childish and I felt slightly bad, but I kept replaying the fight over and over and I knew my moodiness and my hormones were messing with me. When my nausea had finally passed I opened the door to a wolf laying by the door. I walked passed and he slowly trotted, when I finally reached the living room and placing my laptop on the coffee table and then grabbed a magazine.

Sitting on the couch reading an article I felt his head plop on my lap and small whine left his throat. Anger rolled through me and without thinking I rolled up the magazine and hit Elias on the nose.

He growled.

"Listen here, you were awful to me and your right I'm needy cause of this baby and if you can't act up and be a good .."

I stopped what the hell was he?

Surely not my boyfriend or husband?

I looked down at the wolf and tears brim my eyes. Elias seemed slightly worried, he sat beside me on the couch. Still in his wolf form.

"What the heck are we? We're not even married and I refuse to say that word.."

Elias looked at me and I wanted nothing more than to read his thoughts, his carelessness had fractured my ego. Had shifted and he was back minutes later wearing a suit, he took off the coat and left in on the couch.

"Common Serena I want to show you something"

Elias leads me to the gardens where Vincent had died, the blood was gone. You couldn't even tell a battle had taken place here.

"I have no idea where to start" he laughs humourlessly to himself. I watch him curiously as he leads me to a concrete bench, white roses has bloomed near the bench.

"I let one women ruin me, because of that you suffered. I have never said this before because this a rare obscure feeling to understand"

"Elias.."

"Serena please"

Elias pauses again before speaking.

"The moment I realized I loved you was seeing you at the intersection, it wasn't the first time I saw you. But when I heard your laugh I was addicted, I'm sorry for all the awful things that happened. I'm not sorry for loving you"

"Elias you don't-"

"That's the thing Serena, I've been so selfish, I wanted you all to myself and I forgot how wonderful you are that I have to share, it's something I've never had to do" he whispers.

I watch Elias eyes bare his cruel relentless soul and a part of me wanted to hurt him. He had put me through hell, the thought had lingered for two seconds before I realized something.

Elias loved me.

How the hell did that happen.

It was no accident.

"I hope you aren't saying this because I'm pregnant" I mumble.

"No, if you want- completely your choice we can get married and we can do all the human ceremonies" Elias whispered.

"There's no point in getting a marriage licence because we are in this forever, how about we just have rings and call it a day?" I tell him.

"Whatever you want Serena, this is your choice"