Changes ~4~

"Y/n wake up." I heard someone say. "Noooo! Leave me here to die!" I dramatically said. "So dramatic. Get the hell up before they get here." Mama said snatching the covers off me. She smacked my butt. "Where is your clothes at girl?" She asked me. "I got hot last night and my clothes disappeared." I said grabbing my pillow to cover myself. "Well get up girl so you can eat. You have two hours before she gets here." She said walking out and closing the door behind her. Today is the day that I leave with my deadbeat 'mom'. Yeah never calling her that. All week I've been dreading going with her. I've been putting off packing my clothes and shit I needed. I don't want to go with her when all she gone do is ignore me. I'll rather stay here and be with people who love me. She don't. Hell even the drug dealers love me more than she ever did.

 Hell even the drug dealers love me more than she ever did

I grabbed my my clothes my mama picked out for me. She got style too. Mama does my clothes for me before I go up for any performance. She's also my Manager. Wana does the beat for my songs. So its a good thing they will be coming when I'm doing a show. I don't know what I would do if they didn't come. Probably kill my 'mom'. Still don't like calling her that. Anyways, after I finished getting dressed I made my way to the kitchen. "Hey Wana. I didn't know you were here." I greeted my cousin. "Hey Y/n. I just got here actually. I have to say by to my bestest, best, forever, never ending, ride or die cousin in the whole wide world." She said. What? "You lost me at best. But I'm glad your here." I said and side hugged her. I made a bowl of cereal and sat in front of her. "I also came to make sure you don't go to jail. If you gone kill her let me help. I know people who can get rid of the body." She said making me laugh. She hates my 'mom' for abandoning me. "Good thing I got my glock." I said. I pulled it out the waistband of my pants and put in on the table. (A/n~glock above^^)

She gasped and started looking around. "You better put that up before mama sees that." She said nervous. I grabbed it and put it back. "Relax Wana. Nothing to be nervous about." I said right when mama walked in. "Nervous about what? You alright Wana? You look scared." Mama asked the nervous girl. "She's fine. I just told her what I'm gone do to them girls pussies when I move. I freaked her out." I said like it was nothing. Mama sighed and shook her head. "I don't even know why I asked. Also you will not be fucking any girl move." Mama said. I nodded and finished my cereal. I splashed some milk on Wana's face. "Ew! Who nutted on your face gurl." I joked as she glared at me. She shot out her seat and can after me. I ducked under the table and ran around the kitchen. "If you two don't get out my kitchen planning I know something! Matter of fact, go clean the fucking living room!" She scolded us. We groan but did as told. "Its all your fault bitch." Wana mumbled and smacked my arm. "Its your bitch." I said hitting her back. That led to us having a hitting contest to see who hit hardest. "Stop before I get my belt!" Mama yelled. We glared at each other and started cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They're here. Y/n be nice. I know you are a nice person. So show that and be nice." Mama said looking directly in my eyes. "Alright. I'll be nice." I told her. She smiled and walked to the door. "To the other ones. Who the fuck she thought this was. I ain't me nice to that gurl." I told Wana. We did our hand shake. "Word. I have no respect for her." Wana said. "For real tho." I mumbled. Right after I said that four woman walked in. Two blondes. On short and one tall. A dark skinned girl. And the one I never thought I would ever see. My birth giver. Lauren Jauregui.
Wana and I stared at her with a hard glare. Lauren rolled her eyes. "Say hey girl." Mama said giving us a look to stop. "Hello. I'm Wana, Y/n's cousin." Wana introduced herself. They looked at me to say something but I just kept my glare on Lauren.

Mama sighed when she realized i was staying quiet. "That's Y/n. Lauren's daughter." Mama introduced me. "Make yourself at home. Lauren I need to talk to you in the kitchen." Mama said. They walked off and the other girls sat down. "I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Norm-" she started but I interrupted her. "I know who the fuck y'all are." I said. She pursed her lips and slowly nodded. "If you like we can get to know each other. You know so it won't be awkward living with us." Ally said. "I agree with Ally. So we can be a happy family." Normani said. "See that's what we not bout to do. We are a not family. I don't even know you. Happy? I'm not happy about any of this shit. I don't want to fucking go with y'all. I want to stay here with my mama. Not Lauren cause she's not my mom. My grandma is more of a mom than she'll ever be. So don't come round here talking bout some damn happy family." I told them.

I got up and went to my room with Wana following behind me. "She's got a mouth on her." I heard someone say. When I got in my room I sat on my laid down. "That was funny as fuck." Wana said giggling beside me. I chuckled and shook my head. "I had to let them know what's up." I said. "Well I hope you didn't scare them." She said. Wana is a nice girl and cares for people. She doesn't like hurting their feelings except Lauren. She don't care about her feelings. "I hope I did. Maybe they want try anything." I said and shrugged. "Y/n get up. Its time to go." Mama said from the door. I sighed and got up. I grabbed my suitcases and started carrying them out to the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want you to go! Don't leave me!" Wana yelled clinging onto my back. The girls, except Lauren, and mama was trying to pull her off me. "Wana I'll see you soon. Let go!" I said. "But your my bestest, best, forever, never ending, ride or die cousin in the whole wide world! You can't leave me!" She yelled. "Come on Wana. You'll see me soon with mama." I said. "Fine." She said and finally let go of me. I walked over to mama and hugged her. "Be good Y/n. Don't make me come come beat your ass." She threatened me. "I'll try to be nice to the other girls but Lauren." I told her. She pulled away and kissed my cheek. "Alright. I love Y/n." Mama said. "I love you too." I said. I turned on my heels to get in the van only to be pulled back. "Hand it over Y/n." Mama said. "Hand what over." I asked. "Don't play with me girl." She warned me. I sighed and handed her my gun. "Alright bye." She said. I turned around with a smirk. I have another one on my right side. The girls eyes were wide. Even Lauren.

"What? Never seen a gun before popstars?" I asked them. I got in the car and sat in the very back. "And pull them damn pants up girl!" Mama yelled. I sat down and slouched in my seat. Everyone got in the car. Dinah sat in the back with me. She was staring at me while biting her lip. Ain't you like thirty? I raised my eyebrow and looked at her. "What?" I asked her. She blushed and looked away. "Oh nothing. Just thinking." She said. "You do realize your clothes are big on you?" She asked me. "And Normani boobs are big and I ain't complaining." I said. Normani looked back with wide eyes. "Can we leave my boobs out of this?" She asked. I shrugged and pulled my phone out. Wana was texting me how much she missed me. So I texted her back. "I like my clothes big on my." I told Dinah.

"I have a question. Why did you have a gun on you? Your sixteen." She asked me. "Bout to be seventeen in two months. I had a gun to protect myself and my family." I told her. "Yeah but for what?" She asked. Is she for real. "I live in the hood Dinah. Gang members are everywhere. Would you rather me protect myself or not?" I said. "Right. Didn't think of that. Why are you being nice to me when you were hella rude to the others?" She asked me. "You ask a lot of questions. I'm being nice to you because my mama said to. Plus your cute." I said. She blushed and looked out the window.

A/n~ if you could be any villain who would it be? Have a nice day/night Rockets and Rockettes.🚀 ✌😎✌

~Paradise