Changes ~62~

~Time skip to your birthday and end of tour. Nothing really happens in between the times.~

Tour is officially over. I'm so happy its over to. It's not that u didn't enjoy it because I did. But I'm glad to be back in my bed with Dinah in my arms. The girls did come to my last few shows like they promised. But I'm also excited because it ended the day before my birthday. So that means Dinah and I can come out. She's been talking about it ever since I got back. But right now I'm in Laurens room bothering her. She is sleep so I decided to wake her up in the nicest way possible. "Lauren!" I yelled jumping up and down on her bed. "What the fuck!" She shot up. "Your the last one sleep so get the fuck up!" I said. I grabbed the pillowed and smack her with her.  She fell back and groaned in annoyance. "I'm up! Please stop!" She begged as her body bounced around. "Not until you-OH FUCK!" I screamed as I jumped to close to the edge of the bed and fell to the ground. "Stop cursing!" Ally yelled from somewhere in the house. Lauren got up and laughed at me. "I told you to stop." She said then walked in her bathroom.

I got up ran downstairs and into the kitchen. Both my grandmas were in here. They were preparing for my birthday party. They wanted to do a surprise part but mama told them not to. The last to times I had a surprise party my dad so happened yo get hurt every time. First time I punched him in the dick. The second time I accidentally stabbed him with my pen. You can just roll up on a nigga like that and scream 'surprise'. "Hello ladies." I greeted. I hopped up on the counter to watch them. "Hey baby. What you up to?" Mama asked me. "Nothing much. I'm bored and nobody will give me attention." I said with a pout. "Will where's Dinah? Y'all are usually attached at the hip." Mama asked. "Out with Mani and Ally. There getting more things for the party." I explained. "Where is your clothes at?" Grandma Clara asked me. "I don't know. I woke up and they were gone. Then there was a puddle of sweat underneath me. It was so hot last night." I told her. "Why didn't you just turn on the air?" She asked. "I did. I even had a fan on me but that didn't help. Plus Dinah or Wana kept on turning off the air." I said. "Oh well go shower and put on some close. The party will start soon." She told me. I nodded and hopped off the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party has began an hour ago. My family and some of my friends are here. Its even bigger than before since the last time they didn't have time to plan for it. But this time they did. We got music, food, games,and other shit. "Lauren come race me!" I called out to the latina across the yard. "Give me a sec!" She yelled back. I nodded and waited for her to finish her conversation. "Hey Y/n. You mind if we go ahead?" Liyah asked me. "Go ahead. I'm waiting for someone anyways." I told her. I nodded my head at Omerettà. They went while I waited for Lauren. You may know Liyah. I'm pretty everyone does. Her instagram is Killumantti. I hang out every now and then. We are planning on doing a project together in the feature too. But we'll see how that go.

After a few minutes Lauren finally came. "Sorry it took me a minute. I was talking to you grandpa about something." Lauren told me. "Its fine. We just have to wait for Wana and Mani to finish going thru." I told her and she nodded. "Let's beat. If I win you treat me to an entire day at the spa." She told me. I scoffed and shook my head. "Oh please. You won't beat me. If I win you take me to the NBA finals." I told her. "Ok… but don't cry when you lose to your mom." She teased. I looked in the big inflatable obstacle course and saw the two girls finished. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to win. So you should be telling yourself that." I said and we got ready. "I'm winning." She song. "We'll see about that. See you at the finish line mom." I said and quickly jumped in without realizing I called her mom. I heard her say something. Eventually she should up beside me. "You cheater!" She yelled. "I'm just faster!" I yelled back. The obstacle course is kind of long.

A/n~i been really lazy lately and just really really lazy. May be three parts to this. I don't know. You'll see. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌🎁✌

~Paradise