Changes ~50~

"Down! Set! Hut!" Chris got the ball and quickly passed it to Mani's cousin, Eric, the ball. Eric was about to get tackled so he threw the ball to Tyler. I was in front of him. I ran towards him as he caught the ball. When he turned around I was right in front of him. "Surprise bitch." I said. I picked him up in the air and threw him on the ground. You see how rough we are playing. Its not just me doing this. Everyone else were throwing each other in the air. I was thrown in the air by Chris. Its so fucking fun. It gets my adrenaline pumping. But now I really need to wash my hair now. My dreads got a lot of sand in in. (A/n~ I realized and was told that I originally gave you guys dreads. So remember you have dreads.) "Is it to rough for you?" I asked Tyler as he laid down groaning. "Fuck yeah." He spat. "That's gross dude. I only do pussy." I said and walked off. "Good job baby! Beat his ass!" Lauren yelled and jumped around in circles. "Woah! Go best friend that's my best friend!" Dinah yelled and started twerking with Normani. I laughed and went back to the game. My team huddled up and made a plan. Seth was going to pass me the ball and I was going to run it since I was the fastest. "Down! Set! Hut!" Seth was passed the ball. He waited for me to get open as I ran. I turned around and signaled for him to pass it. He did and I caught it. I turned and started running but saw Tyler up ahead. He started charging towards me. "Not today bitch." I said to myself and licked up my speed. When I got to Tyler I rammed my shoulder as hard I could into his. He did a back flip and landed on his stomach hard. I ended up getting the winning point.

I walked up to Tyler and he looked like he was going to cry. He held onto his shoulder in pain. "Your going to cry?" I asked in a baby voice. "I'm not gonna cry." He replied. "Your crying right now!" I teased him. "I'm not!" He yelled and his voice cracked. He wiped a tear away that fell. Some of the guys listening starting snickering. "Cry baby! Cry baby! Suck yo mama's titties!" I song to him. "Bitch!" He yelled and threw a punch. Luckily I moved just in time for his fist to brush my checks. He tackled me and started throwing punches. But because he was crying he was messing. He got one good punch to my jaw tho. I flipped us over and started throwing punches. "Aye cut it out!" I heard someone yelled. Papa j came and pulled off of Tyler while Mani's dad pulled Tyler away. "What's going on here!" Grandma Clara yelled and stood in between us. "That freak of a dyke over there called me a cry baby." He said pissing me off. "Oh I'm a freak now. Let me show you how much of a freak I am then bitch!" I yelled and squirmed around in papa j's arm. He held on tighter so I wouldn't get free. "Stop cursing Y/n!" Grandma Clara scolded me. "Your next on my list pussy ass bitch. I'm gone give your ass a vagina." I yelled ignoring my grandmother. "This is where is step in." Mama said and quickly came to me. "When she says that you need to let her walk and cool off. Go on Y/n. Come back when you cool off." She told me. Papa j let go of me. I walked off angrily and headed towards some big rocks. I sat behind one and tried to calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't know how long I've been sitting here but I do know that its dark now. Also Dinah is over here. "Ate you OK babe?" She asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I told her. She smiled and reached her hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and stood up. She kissed me for a few seconds. "We should go back before someone starts to worry about us. "Let's go have fun babe and take lots of pictures." She said excitedly and pulled me to where everyone else was. When we got there I dance around and played with fire crackers with Dinah and Lauren. "We have someone here to see you too Y/n." Lauren said. "Who is it?" I asked curious to who it was. "Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice yell and koala hug me. "Camila!" I yelled and hugged her. I put her down and started a conversation with her. "Mom? Can you take pictures of us please?" Dinah asked her mom. "Yeah." She said and took the phone from Dinah. Once she took them she handed the phone back to Dinah who immediately went on instagram.

@FifthHarmony

Happy New Years Hamonizers!😘 Wait. Is that @CamilaCabello with us?👀