Changes ~8~

My phone woke me up out of my sleep. Its been ringing for the past five minutes now. "Answer your babe." Camila said and turned her back towards me. I groaned and grabbed my phone. I answered it without looking at the caller ID. "What the fuck do you?" I asked annoyed that this person interrupted my sleep. "Where the fuck are you!" I heard a husky voice yell. Which was none other than Lauren. "You do realise you ruined my sleep right?" I asked her. "I didn't ask you that! I asked you where the you are!" She yelled. "And now I'm asking you to take it down a thousand notches. I'm visiting someone." I told her. "And you didn't think to tell any of us!" She yelled again. "Look woman. You got one mo gain to yell." I said. She was really irritating me. "Just get home now!" She yelled before hanging up. "You got to leave now?" Camila asked with a pout. "Yeah but I'm not leaving. She can wait two more hours." I laying back down and pulling her into me. "She's going to so mad at you." She said. I kissed her head then pulled the cover over us. "That's the whole point." I said before falling back to sleep.

Two hours later I'm standing outside the house. I got a uber to bring me home. I didn't want Camila driving me home this late. I walked in the door to be met with three mad girl. Dinah was nowhere to be found. "Y'all mad at something?" I joked. "Where the fuck were you!?" Lauren yelled. "What the fuck did I tell you. I was visiting someone." I said shrugging. "I know that! With who!?" She yelled. I looked at the ceiling and sighed. "Look you got one no time to yell at me." I threatened. That's when Ally stepped in and whispered something to her. Lauren groaned and walked away. "Look sweetie, we just want to know where you were. You had us worried sick about you." Ally said sweetly. "I was visiting my girl." I answered. "Why didn't you tell us you were going to be gone?" Normani asked. "Because didn't. I knew where I was going so that doesn't matter." I said. "But it does matter. We need to know where you are so we don't have to worry about you getting hurt or anything. What if something happened and we didn't know where you were?" Ally said.

"Well the cops would've told you then. You'll be alright." I said. They both sighed. "Living room now." Ally demanded. I opened my mouth to make a joke but she interrupted me. "Make a joke and I will slap you." She threatened me. I smirked at her. "How your short ass gone reach my face." I said. Normani laughed but covered it up with a cough. Well tried to cover it up. "My throat was itchy." Normani said. Ally walked towards me and before I knew it my right was stinging. My jaw dropped as I held on my cheek. "Sue! I'm taking your ass to court!" I yelled, she reached up and popped my mouth. I used my other hand and covered my mouth. "I'm telling my mama." I said pouting. "She gave me permission to beat you. Every time you curse I will hit you in your mouth. Living room now." Ally said in a much more stern voice. I didn't think twice to back talk her. I turned and walked straight to the living room.

I sat down on the couch and crossed my arms. Normani sat beside me as Ally stood in front of me. "I going to set some rules for you." She said. "Number one: when I tell you to do something you do it. That's goes for the other girls too. You listen to them. Number two: don't leave the house without telling any of us." She said. "I'll tell Dinah where I'm going." I said. "Number three: stop all that cursing you do. That's it for now. I'll let you know if there is anything else." Ally said. "OK." I mumbled. She looked at me unimpressed. "What?" I asked. "Yes ma'am?" She said. "Yes ma'am." I said and she smiled. "Can I go now?" I asked and she shook her head. I sighed and crossed my arms. She sat on the other side of me. "We want to talk you about you rapping." Normani said. "Let me guess. You want me to stop and go to school." I said. "Yes we do want to go to school starting Monday. But you can keep doing what you do." Normani said. "Can't you just home school me? Mama did because I don't do good in school." I asked. "I'm sure you'll do good in school. What happened in your old school?" Ally asked. "People irritated me so I knocked their as-butt out. I ended up being expelled." I explained. "Just try and if you don't like it I'll home school you." Normani said. I nodded and waited for them to say something else.

"Oh! For your shows you do. The girls and I will go with you." Ally said. "No you want and I know for sure Lauren will not come." I said. "Yes we will. If we can't make it we'll tell you but we will try to make it to everyone of them." Normani said. "Lauren never came to anything I did. She always said she was busy when in reality she was out partying." I told them. "I'll try to get her to come but other than that the three of us we'll come." Ally said making me smile. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. Now go up stairs and check on Dinah. She was worried about you." Ally said. "Ok." I got up and walked out the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ally's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Normani. I don't think Y/n acts the way she does because of where she grew up. I think its because she's looking for a mother." I said. "I agree. She's looking for attention from Lauren but she want give that to her. Lauren's more worried about her career than her own child." Normani said. "We need to get Lauren to be more involved with Y/n. Maybe then she'll realize she needs to grow up and take care of her daughter." She said. "Yeah. Let's go to bed and talk about this tomorrow." I said. She agreed and we headed to bed.

A/n~ I'm so tired. I can't sleep at night. But that wasn't going to stop me from updating.

Shutout to The_kidSam

~Paradise