Changes ~30~

"You two have underwear, toothbrush, brushes, chargers, phones? Ally asked us as I put the last of our luggage in the trunk. "Yes Ally we have everything." Lauren said to the older girl. Ally gas been asking us off we had everything since we woke up. "Pads and tampons?" She asked. I scrunched up my face when she asked that. Not that it's disgusting but why would she ask me that. "And worthy the fuck would I need that?" I asked her and she popped me in the mouth. "I meant that for Lauren. But you'll need a pass if you keep cursing at me." Ally warned me. I gulped and moved away from her. "Mama she being mean." I told on Ally. "You telling on her when I was about to do the same thing." She said making me pout. "Y'all mean. Normani you'll protect me right?" I asked and laid my on her shoulder. "Of course. Leave my niece alone girls." She said and wrapped her arms around me. "OK its time to go. Hive me my daughter." Lauren said. I hugged everyone before getting in the car. Lauren pulled out the driveway and drove off.

Lauren seemed to be excited. Really excited. She looker like she just ate a bunch of candy. I was honestly terrified. "Aren't you excited Y/n?" She asked. "No I'm terrified." I told her and she glanced at me. "How so?" She asked confused. "I feel like your excitement is going to get us killed." I told her. "How tho?" She asked still confused. "You doing all that bouncing. I fell like you gone bounce at the wrong time and we crash." I explained to her. "Oh sorry. I'll calm down." She said and stopped bouncing. "Thanks I guess." I said and pulled out my phone. Out the corner of my I saw her slowly start to bounce. She started going faster and faster. Ok that sounds dirty but you get what I mean. "Eeeeeeeee!!!!!" She squealed. "Oh God." I breathed out. This going to be a long three hour drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been on the for half an hour now. I'm bored as fuck. "What should we do? I'm bored." I whined. "I don't know. I can't really to anything because I'm driving." She said with a shrug. "Lets do a live stream on my insta." I suggested. "OK. We can sing for them too. You can use my phone to play music." She said and handing me her phone. "Password?" I asked. "Your birthday month then mine." She told me. Never would've guessed that but ok. Lauren had this thing to hold my phone up on the dashboard. I angled it so it could see the both of us and started it. After a few minutes both my fans and harmonizers were in. "What up." I said to to camera. I saw a bunch of 'hellos' and 'I love you' in the chat. "What are you and Lauren doing? We are going somewhere that I don't know. She wanted to spend some time with me so we could get to know each other more. So I agreed." I explained. "Lauren where are we going?" I asked her. "I'm not telling you. Its a surprise." She said making me pout. "Fine. How about we sing for you guys?" I asked the fans. Everyone said yes. I went on YouTube because Lauren's playlist were boring. I didn't want to listen to her music even tho we have similar music taste I didn't want to listen to those at the moment. "Oh I like this band." I said and clicked on the song.

"If that's not love then what is? If that's not friendship then what is? If that's not music then what is? We've got that music in our blood. Magic ceases and then we're done. Magical feeling has begun. Magical feeling has begun." I sang along. "Who are they?" Lauren asked making me gasped loudly. "You don't know this?" I asked and she shook her hear. "You guys know what this song is right?" I ask the people watching us. They knew who it was but not Lauren. "Really Lauren? You grew up around when they did their show." I said. "Well I most have not watched them. Because I have no idea who they are." She said. "What about this?" I asked and played the another song. " I could be anything I wanna be I could be anything I wanna be Like a bird flying up in the tree Like a bee stinging for honey I could be anything I wanna be I could be anything I wanna be Like a fish swimming in the sea Like a copy of someone like me I could be I could be I could be I could be I could be anything I wanna be I could be anything I wanna be Like a rapper for example Jay-Z like a skateboard prodigy" I looked at Lauren and she still didn't know it.

"Really? Its the naked brothers band." I told her. I picked up my phone and shook my head at the camera. "I can't believe her. My daddy knew who they were." I said with a pout. She laughed at me. People were saying I looked like a cute puppy. "I ain't no cute puppy. I'm a badass huskie." I said and put on some sunglasses I found in the door. "We need more music." I said and played 444+222 by lil Uzi Vert. " Breathe in, breathe in
Breathe out, shake that ass
Speed up, go fast
Slow down
Breathe in, breathe in
Breathe out, shake that ass
Speed up, go fast
Slow down
4, 4, 4, 4
4, 4, 4, 4
Million on me, JAY-Z
Count up, fuck nigga, pay, me" Lauren rapped surprising me. I don't know why I didn't expect her to know this when she be rapping Bodack Yellow.

"Pull up, walk in
Everybody yell like "watch out"
Got it too lit like "pipe down"
No I can't wait need it right now
Get guap, only ones, what she like now
Count it up, from the morning to the night now
That's the reason that niggas wanna fight now?
Cus my diamonds shine like a lighthouse?
Pull up, walk in
Everybody yell like "watch out"
That be Maaly Raw" Both us did this part. They fans were freaking out over us rapping. Some were saying how hot we looked. While others were saying they had a million orgasms at one time. I don't think that's natural. Lauren and I continued to dance around and sing until we decided to get off. Soon I leaned my seat back and went sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n wake up." I heard Lauren say and lightly shake me. I opened my eyes and saw we were at the hotel. Lauren had my door opened and I'm guessing she unbuckled me since I was unbuckled. "You have some pretty eyes Y/n/n. I never really looked at them until now." She complemented me. "Thank you." I thanked her as my cheeks turned light red. I have this rare eye color thing that I don't know how to say. It wasn't always like that tho. I changed when I was three. My left eye is hazel like my dads while my right one is bright green like Lauren's. I got out the car and closed the door. "I already got our key to the room. We just need to take up our bags." She told me and opened the trunk of the car.

I grabbed most of the bags leaving Lauren with her purse and backpack. "Y/n are you sure I can't help you? I'm sure they are heavy. Especially my bags." She asked as we stepped in the elevator. "I got it Lauren. I do this all the time with mama and Kawana. So stop asking." I told her. "Yes. But I don't want you to hurt yourself." She said. "Lauren you should be happy someone is willing to carry your things for you. So shut the fuck up." I said and she smacked my arm. "Don't curse at me girl." She said. "I'm telling mama on you." I said with a pout. "I'm your mother so she can't say anything about it." She said with a smirk. "Then I'm telling grandma Clara." I said. "Again I'm your mom." She said and walked out the elevator when the door opened.

When we got to our room I sat our things by the window. "Let's rest today. Then tomorrow we will go to the mall, out to eat, then go to my surprise for you." Lauren explained to me. "Ok. I'm going back to sleep." I said jumping on my bed and wrapping the covers around me like a burrito.

A/n~has anyone guessed where the surprise is? I'm sure some of you know. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😎✌

~Paradise