Changes 45

"I'm back baby!" I yelled as I stepped off the private jet. We had just arrived in New York and I'm am beyond excited. "Its to be home again." I said to myself. I ran to the car that was waiting for us and got in. "Calm down Y/n. We still have three days." Lauren said. "I know but I haven't been here since I moved in with you. I missed it here." I told her. She smiled and sat beside me. Dinah sat on the other side of me leaving me in between them. Ally sat in the front while everyone else sat in the back. Our luggage in another car. "Aw... your so cute." Dinah said and pinched my cheeks. I swatted her hands away from me. "Lots of people missed you too Y/n. They were excited to hear you were doing this for them." Mama said from the back. "Well they deserve it. They helped me get where I am today. So its only fair if I give back to them." I said. "You have such a good heart Y/n. You donated to the victims of the hurricane and now this." Ally said. "I like to help people in need. If nobody else is going to do it I'll do it." I told her. The van started moving. When we got to the font of the airport there was a crowd of people standing out. They had signs saying 'welcome home Y/n'. "Woah! Its like everyone showed up." I said and leaned over Lauren and looked out the window as we slowly passed by. "I'm going out the roof." I said. I opened the sun roof and stood up. Everyone started cheering when I came out. It was so loud the van was shaking. I waved at everyone as we passed by.

Once we finally got out I got back in the car. "I'm so fucking ready for tomorrow." I said and clapped my hands together. Dinah flinched and dropped her phone in her lap. "Dang girl. Your hands loud as fuck." Dinah said making laugh. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Sowwy. Blame my mama." I said. "Blame me? You need to be blaming your gorilla of a father. Them big ass hands he had." Mama said. "How you just gone bust yo son out like that?" I asked her. "I'll do it again too." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I call sharing a room with Dinah!" I yelled and picked up the blonde girl bridal style. "Don't do anything that'll make me kill you." Lauren and mama said at the same time. "We won't chill." Dinah said and wrapped her arms around my neck. Before I walked off the girls stopped us. "We need to talk to Dinah." Normani said. They looked very serious too. "I'm only putting her down because I want to. Not because your all scaring me." I said and put her. "I'll be at the vending machine over there stocking up on snacks." I said before walking off. They have hot fries in here! I'm defiantly getting some. I bought literally all eight of them. Then I got five sprites and three waters. This is why I have no money. I spend it on food.

I sat on a couch and waited for them to finish talking. Dinah has the keys so there's no use an going up to my room. Plus I forgot the room number. I looked over at them and Dinah seemed nervous. All I could make out was Mani saying tell her. Eventually they finished and walked towards me. "Let's go up now." Ally said. "Why y'all look so nervous?" I asked and stood up. "That's for Dinah to tell. Right Dinah?" Lauren asked the nervous girl. Her eyes widened and she quickly nodded. "Yeah! Let's go up now." She said and speed walked to the elevator. She moves mighty fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This room is nice ass fuck." I said and looked around. "I call the bed by the window!" Dinah yelled and jumped on it. "Dammit! I was going to call it." I whined. This is one this thing I like about Dinah. I can cuss around her and she wouldn't care. Many other things too but she doesn't hit me when I do. Normani doesn't care either but who cares about her right now. Well her fans but its about Dinah right now. "You know we could always share the bed." Dinah said. I smirked and she threw a pillow at me. "Don't even think about making a dirty joke." She said. I laughed and laid beside her on the bed next to her. "But in all seriousness tho. Let's share the bed." She said. "I cool with that. Since we are talking about serious things now. What was it that Lauren said you you had to tell me?" I asked her. She looked down at me with wide eyes. "Damn! I was hoping that you forgot." She said. "So what was ITF" I asked her again. "I-uh-i why is this so hard to say." Dinah said to herself. "Why can't I just say. Just say it Dinah. It shouldn't be this fucking hard." She mumbled to herself. "I'm starting to think your mom was right about the special doctor." I joked and she playfully hit my arm. "Shut up. I'm just nervous." She told me and took a deep breath.

"No i think that's the first sign of going crazy." I said making her giggle. "Whatever. What I'm trying to say is... dammit I just had it." She groaned loudly and out her head in her hands. "Are you trying to tell me that you like me?" I asked. Now it was suppose to be another joke to calm her nerves. I didn't think that was the thing she wanted to say. "How'd you know that?" She asked with wide eyes. I sat up and looked at her surprised. "I didn't. It was supposed to be a joke to be a joke to calm you." I admitted. "Well since you know now. How do you feel? I mean do you how feelings for me too?" She asked nervously and played with her fingers. "Of course I have feelings for you. After you first kissed me I started developing feelings for you." I confessed to her. A smile started to make its way on her face. "Really? Your not messing with me right?" She asked and I shook my head. "No. I wouldn't joke about that." I said. I reached over and intertwined pur hands. "How about this. I take you on a date today." I suggested. "I'd like that. But don't tell the girls yet. I don't want them doing what they did earlier." She told me.

"Do what?" I asks confused. "They were trying to encourage me to tell you about my feelings for you. Lauren also interrogated me." She said. "Wait. Lauren knows you like me and didn't get mad?" I asked surprised. "Well she was at first. But she wants us to be happy. Even if its weird to her. You do know we will get hate for this right?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah but I don't care. All I care about is you. That's all that matters." I told her. I leaned over and kissed her cheek making her blush furiously. "Why do you keep doing that?" She asked me. "Doing what." She groaned and his her face in my neck. "Being so damn cute and making me blush." She said making me laugh. "That's a secret that I'm not willing to tell."

A/n~ I made a new instagram. I want to start posting pictures and sneak peaks on their. I usually don't take pictures of myself because I think I look weird. I'm not really confident about the way I look. But follow me if you want. rocky_blu_15

~Paradise