Changes 47

"Welcome to City Island Bronx." I said to the girls and held the door open for each girl to get out the van. I've been here for about two hours already trying to make sure everything was in order. As well as mama and Wana. The girls just arrived here. The event is about to start in hour. "I thought you lived in Mott Haven." Lauren said. "I did. We're not far from it tho. Its twenty three minutes away." I told them and closed the door when all of them got out the van. "How come we aren't doing it there?" She asked me. "Because its safer for y'all if we do it here. Plus it was better to do it here anyways." I explained. "We went there the last time to pick you up." Lauren said. I groaned and looked at her. "Do me a favor Lauren. Shut the hell up." I told her and walked off with Dinah. I looked at Dinah outfit and saw we were matching. Not a surprise since Dinah told me to wear blue.

"Is that my bandana?" I asked when I saw the white bandana on her head

"Is that my bandana?" I asked when I saw the white bandana on her head. "Yes it is. I'm keeping it too." She said and tapped the tip of my nose. "Go ahead. It looks way better on you any ways." I said and she blushed. "Stop making me blush." She shoved me away from. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me with my other hand around her waist. "Come lil mama. Don't deny your love for me. Love me you blonde beautiful demon!" I said dramatically. She threw her head back in laughter and lightly smacked me in the chest. "That made no type of since. Come on and show me where everything is." She said pulling away from me. "Alright follow me lil mama." I said pulling her in the direction of the food. She was giggling beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm hot as fuck." I just got off stage. I did a couple of my songs. It was lot of people here. I think the whole neighborhood and people from where I lived showed up. "Here's some water baby." Dinah handed me a ice cold. "Thanks lil mama. Where's the other girls at?" I asked. "They're with you grandma getting food and talking with people." I chugged the water. I really wanted to kiss Dinah right now but I didn't want to risk being caught. So I'll leave it for the hotel. "Let's go." I said and grabbed her hand. We walked around and was greeted everyone I walked by. "Well look what we have here. Little miss rapper." I heard a familiar feminine say. I looked to my right and saw the face of one of my only friends. "Crystal! What are you doing here?" I asked and pulled her into a hug. Crystal is one of my only friends I grew up with. When we were fifteen she moved. I haven't seen her since and didn't have her number to keep in contact. Couldn't no ways since she didn't have a phone. "I saw you were doing in event here online and decided to fly out to see you." She explained. When we pulled away she looked me up and down with a playful smirk. "You look good too. I see you've been working out too." She said and lightly squeezed my arm. I let out a small laughed. "And I see you still haven't grew." I joked. She gasped and pretended to be hurt. Crystal is what looks like five feet. "For your information I'm 5'1." She said like its the best thing in the world. "Congratulation. You grew an inch since we last saw each other." I said sarcastically. She giggled and slapped my arm. "Why do you have to be so mean?" She asked. Before I could say anything someone cleared their throat.