Changes 71

~back in Cali~

"What's next?" Wana asked. We just finished watching a movie at a theater. We were having a family day today. So far we watched a movie went to the mall and Sky Heaven. "Now we go to the park and have a picnic. After that we go home." Mama explained. "Well let's go." Lauren said. "Can I drive?" I asked. "No!" Everyone but Dinah exclaimed. "Rude." I mumbled. I got in the van. I sat in the back with Dinah and Wana. Mama and Normani in the two middle seats. Then Ally and Lauren in the front. Lauren was driving.

"So what are we going to eat?" Mani asked. "Good ole fashion pizza." Ally said. "Pizza!" Dinah, Kawana, and I yelled. "That's a ear." Mama said and rubbed her ear. "Sorry." We apologized. "Alright I'll order and we will pick it up." Ally said and pulled out her phone. I was looking out the window when I felt someone punch me. I looked over and Dinah pointed at Wana who looked out the window.

"Kawana Joseph Williams! Did you punch me?" I asked and glared at her. She gasped and punched me. "Yes I did. And you know I hate my middle bitch." She said and punched me once again. "Oh I'm so scared Joseph." I teased and punched her back. "You should be you giant." She shot back and started to repeatedly punch me. "Not with that name Joseph. Your a weak boy." I said and laugh. Then started punching her back. "Dear Lord help me." Dinah mumbled. She pulled out her phone and started recording everything on snapchat.

"I'm not a boy! Your the one with dick. You manly girl." Wana said frustrated with my teasing. I know she doesn't mean any of her insults to me. Plus she doesn't really say anything mean cause she's scared she'll hurt someone's feelings. "And your the one with a boys name." I laughed out. "Help. Help. Help. Help." Dinah said to her phone as she continued to record us. "Alright you two stop!" Mama yelled. We instantly stopped hitting each other. "You're going to kill Dinah. Do it when we get to the park." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhh!" Wana yelled as she tackled me down in the grass. "Say your sorry." She demanded. "Shave that mustache and i will Joseph." I joked and she gasped loudly. "Take it back!" She yelled and started swinging. "OK ok." I said and she stopped. She waiter for me to apologize. "I'm sorry... your parents gave you a boys name." I started laughing when she punched me but quickly stopped when she punched me in the dick. "I think you officially started my period." I said with my voice coming out high pitched. "That's what you get." She got off me and walked off. "Time to eat children!" Lauren called out. I got up and slowly made my way to out picnic table.
"You ok?" Dinah asked. "Yeah." I mumbled and laid my on her shoulder. "I would have helped but I didn't want to almost die again. So I made you a plate." Dinah said and placed a plate of pizza in front of me. Then a cup of (favorite drink). "Thanks babe." I said and kissed her cheek. I heard squealing and saw a group of teens with their phones pointed at us. This is probably my favorite memories. Except for Disneyland and my first time with Dinah. But I love this day because we are all together enjoying the day. Even if we're together just about everyday.

Today was going perfect.

Until two cops walked up to us. "Are you Y/n Williams?" One of them asked. "Yeah. What I do?" I asked. The shorter one nodded at at the other one and he pulled out handcuffs. "What what the hell you doing?" Mama asked and stood up. "Y/n Williams you are under arrest." The tall one said. Everyone stood up and started yelling at them. "What do you mean?! She didn't do anything!" Lauren yelled. Dinah grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "She didn't do anything!" Dinah yelled. I could tell by her voice she was trying not to cry. "Ma'am I going to need you to step aside." The officer said. "No! If she goes I go!" Dinah yelled and tightened her grip in me.

The other officer came and pried Dinah off me. Which made me mad cause he was being rough in her. "Get your hands off her!" I yelled. They forced me on the ground and put their knee in my back and another knee in my head. In pretty sure they busted my lip. "Could you at least tell me what the fuck I did?" I asked. "For the attempted murder of Alexander Greene." He said taking me off guard. What? "What! She didn't do that!" The girls yelled as they took me to their car. "Don't worry Y/n! We will be right behind you!" Dinah yelled as they closed the door.

I never tried to kill anyone. What the fuck is happening?

A/n~ I'm slacking on updates. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌👮✌

My birthday is in three days!!!

I

dea by Skygamer26

~Paradise