Changes ~18~

"So you mean to tell me that Dinah kissed you?" Camila asked me. I nodded slowly and hesitantly reached out to her hand. When she didn't pulled away I held it. "Yes. But I promise you I didn't kiss back. I pushed her away. I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally." I said and knelled down in front of her. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her face up. She had tears going down her face. "I know you would never do that. I'm glad you told me what happened. But I think we should break up." She said. My heart dropped when those words came out her mouth. "What? Why? I told you what happened and I didn't do anything. I promise you I didn't Camila. I love you." I choked out. "I know and I believe you. Thank you for telling me but be honest Y/n. There's nothing between us anymore. The sparks aren't there anymore. There's something there but not as much as it was before." She explained. She was right. "I mean I've been so busy lately we haven't been able to were or talk to each other." She said.

"I guess your right. I just don't want to loss you." I said. "You want. I don't want to lose you either. We can still be friends." She said lifting my head up. "So friends?" She asked. "Yeah. We'll be friends." I said smiling. Camila looked down at my lips. "Its going take some getting used to though." She said leaning closer. "Yeah. But shouldn't I get going. Normani told me I needed to be home soon." I said. "What time did she say be home?" She asked. "At six." I whispered. "You have three hours." She said before smashing her lips unto mines. I got up on the bed with her without breaking the kiss. Camila pushed me down on the bed and straddled my waist. She pulled away and tried to catch breach. "Break up sex?" She asked and I quickly nodded. "Break up sex." I said and flipped us over so I was on top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to yelling. I groaned and looked at the time. Oh shit! Its 9:30. Camila started to wake up from whoever was yelling. "What the fuck is going on?" She asked. "I don't know. I just woke up too." I said shrugging. "Let's get dressed and see whats going on." She suggested. We got up and put our clothes back on. As soon as I buttoned my pants the door busted open. "I swear it wasn't me." I said holding my arms up. "What? Didn't do what?" They asked. I looked at the door and saw Normani standing there. Then she looked over to Camila. "I thought you were a cop or something." I said. She ignored me and kept looking in between the two of us. Then her eyes widened and she gasped. "You two are dating? Is that why you wouldn't tell us who was your girlfriend?" Normani asked. I liked at Camila and nodded. "Well we were. We decided to stay as friends." I told her. She looked at us in shook.

"Well I came to get you because Lauren is on her way here. She somehow put a tracker on your phone. Your grandma knew where you were so come on." Normani said quickly and pulling me out the room. Camila followed behind us. "Why is she coming for me?" I asked the older girl. "I don't know. Something about management is mad at what you said. So now she's pissed. We didn't want your girlfriend to be put in it so we came to get you before she got here." She explained. "I really don't think she would like the thought of you dating Camila. Even if you broke up." She said. "One of the reasons why we kept us a secret." Camila said as we got downstairs. When we got to the front door Ally's eyes widened when she saw Camila. "Camila?" She asked now in shock. Camila nodded and waved. "Hey Ally. Haven't seen you in a while." Camila said awkwardly. "So this is Sofi. I didn't recognize you at first." Ally said. "Wait does that mean?" Ally asked pointing at Camila and I. "I'll explain later. Let's go." I said.

"What the fuck!" We heard someone yell. We looked at the door and saw Lauren. "Why the fuck are you here with Camila!?" She yelled. "Can you please not yell?" I asked her. "You don't tell me what to do! Because of you I got in trouble with management!" She yelled then looked at Camila. "And you! Why is she here with!" She yelled and stomped over to Camila. I stood in front of Camila protectively. "That's none of your business. Normani and mama knew I was going somewhere and that's all that matters. Leave her and Sofi out of this. Its between you and I. Not them." I said looking down at her. She gave me the meanest glare I ever seen. "Just get in the fucking car so we can leave." She growled. "I ain't going nowhere with you. I'm riding with Normani and Ally." I told her. "Just get in the car." She said turning around and stomping out the house. "I'm sorry about that." I apologized to Camila and Sofi. "Its OK. Text me when you get home." Camila said and hugged me. I hugged Sofi and left.

A/n~ big fight coming up. Hope you enjoyed Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😤✌

~Paradise