Changes ~28~

Today is the day. I'm going to be on the VMA's. I'm kinda nervous because I'm going to be on stage in front of hundreds of people. Maybe even thousands. But I think I'm good. Right now everyone is getting ready to head to the venue. The girls have people in their hotel rooms doing their hair, makeup, and wardrobe. For me, mama just ordered me an outfit. Lauren and I are wearing red. We are going to see who looks the best. Right now Wana is putting light makeup on me. Even tho I don't like makeup I don't want to dead on TV. I got to look fly. "Are you nervous cuz?" Wana asked me. "Uh a little bit. But I know I'm do good." I told her. "You'll do fine. You always do. Do what you do like always and do it for him." She said handing me a mirror. I looked at myself and she did good. "Its always for him. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for him believing in me. Of course mama too but he was the first to hear me rap. Now look where I am. I'm in California about to be on the VMA's. With my favorite cousin." I said and nudged her. She laughed and pushed me over.

"I'm glad I get to do this with you. You and mama were the only people who appreciated my music. Not even my own parents supported me. Now I'm making the beats to your songs and traveling around with you. Your like the sister I never had." She said. "Aw. Love you too sis." I told her and gave her a hug. "I love you too because your my bestest, best, forever, never ending, ride or die sister in the whole wide world." She said making me laugh. "And your my bestest, best, never ending, ride or die sister in the whole wide world too." I said to her. She starting squealing and jumped around. "You actually said it. Omg!" She squealed. "OK ok. Enough of whatever moment we had. I need to get dressed." I said. Mama was getting me suit for me. Wana started getting dressed too. Her and mama were coming with us. "Here's your clothes baby." Mama said walking in with it on a hanger. "Thanks mama." I grabbed it from her and laid it on the bed. I looked at her dress she was wearing.! "You look good mama. You too Wana." I complimented them.

~outfit~

"Good? Bitch I'm flawless

"Good? Bitch I'm flawless." They both said and flipped their hair. I shook my head and started getting dressed. They both left to check on the girls. I needed someone to do my tie for me. So I went to Ally and Normani's room are everyone was getting ready at. I knocked on the door and waited. "Hey Y/n." I heard when the door opened. I looked up and saw Dinah standing there looking fine as ever. "Hey. You look beautiful." I said and she blushed. "Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." She said and I thanked her. "So did you need something?" Sh asked. "Oh yeah. I need help tying my tie." I held it up for her to see. "I'll do it. You just can't go in there because everyone is still getting dressed." She told me and closed the door behind her. She grabbed the tie and put it around my neck. I admired her while she did my tie. "You know you really look hot in this suit." She said looking directly in my eyes. "And you look really beautiful. Really really beautiful." I said. We both started leaning in. Right when our lips were about to touch the door opened. "Oh!" We jumped away from each other and saw Kawana standing there. "Oooooooooohh! Gone gone get it gurl! She but to get it gurl!" Wana sang as she hump the air back to our room. "Ill see you later." I told Dinah. She looked just as flustered as I was. "Yeah. Let's do that." She said and went back into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are on the carpet right now taking pictures. The girls had me walk with them. And let me tell you. I'm killing it out here. I finally made it in my career. My fellows back at home are probably like God Damn! Them niggas came up. "You doing alright baby?" Lauren asked me. I nodded and continued to look in different directions. "Yeah. I'm doing good.? I'm gone do even better win I beat you in that bet. If I win you buy my grand theft auto 9." I said. "Whatever. If I win you have to treat me to a day at the spa. I'm surprised you haven't backed out now." She said. "Oh please. Like my daddy always said, dark skins never fold." I told her and she chuckled. "Well see about that." She said. "Can we a separate photos of Y/n and Fifth Harmony!" Someone yelled. The girls walked down further from me and left me where I was. Of course I had to be extra with my poses. I got to do the gangsta pose. I squatted down and bit my lip. Then I stood and hit that side look. I was having to much fun. "Oh y'all ain't ready for me." I hit that Michael Jackson spin and leg kick. Then I did the moonwalk. I was about to do a back flip but the girls started calling me. "Y/n! Girl if you don't come on." Normani said. I bowed at the people taking pictures. "You'll make millions off those pictures." I told them and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure y'all don't want me to kill that nigga. I mean what gave him the right to ask about Camila. If you ask me I don't think that was professional. Shit! I'll give him a vagina like I did that bo-" "Chill Y/n. We handled it in a mature way. We don't need you going to jail." Ally said. "I don't mind going again." I said with a shrug. "Again?" Lauren asked. "Don't worry about it. I didn't do anything illegal those times. But if I did it'll be now. Just say the word. I got y'all." I said nudging Lauren and Normani. "Girl your crazy." Normani said laughing. "Shhhhhhh! People could hear you. Don't need everyone knowing I have mental problems." I said looking around. "Come on so we can get our seats. Your grandmother and Kawana are waiting." Dinah said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the winners is......" Paris Jackson said and started opening the envelope. She is beautiful. She can take me to Neverland any day. "It best be Fifth Harmony!!" I yelled making the people around me laugh. Dinah elbowed me. We all held hands waiting for them to "Fifth Harmony!" She announced. "Whooo!" I yelled and slid out my chair. I stood up and hugged each girl on their way. Even though I was uncomfortable with being touched I pushed through it. When the girls got on stage they each said a speech and even Qucci. Dinah and Ally cried a little. Almost made a nigga cry. But I'm a thug and held it together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my turn to go up on stage. I changed outfits. The people who were going onstage to were getting ready. Alessia Cara and Khalid were also ready. Normani got Khalid to do the song with me. I bumped into Alicia and asked if she would like to feature in the song too. "Hey Y/n. Are you ready go up." Alessia asked me. "Yeah. A little nervous but I think I can handle it. Its what I've been wanting to do since I was little." I told her. "That's amazing. I was wondering that maybe after this we could hang out?" She asked me with hope in her eyes. "I'd love too. Just text me when and I'll be there." I told her. She bit her lip and nodded. "Y/n we need you in position!" Someone yelled. They led me to where I was supposed to be before they announced me.

A/n~i love y'all. Guess who has a phone to use. Anyways Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌🎤✌

I'm so sick. Maybe not that sick but sick.

~Paradise