Changes ~72~

~~Lauren's POV~~

Right now we are at a police station talking to the chief. Yesterday Y/n was arrested for attempted murder. I know she didn't do it. I'm not saying she didn't because she could have but I know NY daughter wouldn't do anything like this. Unless it was Ty but that's not what we're here for. "My daughter didn't do it!" I yelled angrily. "Listen, I understand you are mad but please calm down and let me explain everything." He said. Ally placed her hand on my thigh and it some what calmed me down. "A week ago Alex Greene was attacked and badly injured. Someone found him and reported it to us. When we got there he was barely breathing." He explained. "That doesn't mean shit. Y/n is literally with us all time. The only time she was alone was when she was on tour and that ended months ago." I said. "Yes but we went around and looked for eye witnesses. Two girls said that they saw someone who looked like her do it and a girl named Jasmine White." He said. "Did you just say Jasmine White?" Y/n's grandma asked and he nodded. "That's Y/n's ex. She literally attacked her a few days ago. The crazy bitch probably framed her." She said. "There is no proof Jasmine did this." He said.

"Just like there is no proof Y/n did it." She argued. "Look, we will talk to the victim when they wake up. But until then you will have to wait. We will inform you when the court date is set." He said then dismissed us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are we going to do?" Ally asked. I dropped down on the couch and sighed. This whole thing is giving me a headache. "All we can do is wait. We'll get her out of there. Don't worry Ally." Mrs Williams said. I know this must be tough on Ally. Y/n is like daughter she never had. Ally spoils her too. "I don't know about y'all but I want sneak in and break her." Dinah said. "I'm in. Let's do it tonight." I said. "Nobody is breaking anyone out. We'll just have to wait this thing out and hope for the best." Mrs Williams said. "Well I'm going to take a nap. Its been a long day and I'm starting to get a headache." I said and left the room.

As I was laying down I felt a dip in the bed and arms wrap around my waist. "You OK babe?" Ally asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. I turned over so i could face her. "You sure?" She asked. "No. I just don't want lose my baby again. These past three years have been amazing with her back in my life. I can't lose her again." My voice cracked and tears started to form. Ally pulled me closer and kissed the top on my head. She ran her fingers through my hair since it usually calms me down. "We'll get her back baby. I promise." She whispered as I silently cried.

A/n~i love y'all💜 Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😭✌

~Paradise