Changes ~70~

"Wake up! I let you sleep in long enough! Its time for to go!" Dinah yelled and smacked my ass. I shot up and rubbed my butt cheek she hit. "Ow! I'm telling my mom." I whined. "Not if I tell on myself first!" She said and started heading for the hotel door. "No I'm telling!" I ran after her. When we got to the living room area I tried jumping over the couch but ended up falling over it. Dinah stopped at the door and looked at me with concern. "You okay baby?" She asked. "Yeah in fine." I said and stood up. "Good. Cause I'm still telling." She said and swung the room door before running out. I made sure to grab the room key before running out. I saw Dinah running mama's room. But that's not who I meant. I was talking about Lauren. I ran to Lauren and Ally's room and knocked on the door. "Mom!" I called out. Lauren soon opened the door. She must have been getting dressed since she was in her bra. "Shouldn't you be getting dressed?" She asked. "Yeah but can I come in?" I asked. She nodded and opened the door more.

I quickly walked in when I saw Dinah running our way. I closed the door as soon as she got in front of the door. "Hi Ally." I waved at the older girl who was also getting dressed. "Hey. What are doing here? Shouldn't you be getting dressed?" She asked the same thing Lauren asked. "Yes but I came to tell on Dinah." I said as Dinah started knocking on the door. "What did she do?" Lauren asked. "She hit me while i was sleeping and now my butty hurt." I whined and poked out my bottom lip. "Aww.... I'll whoop her nugget." Lauren said. Lauren opened the and jumped on Dinah. She started to playfully spank Dinah. Dinah giggled as she tried to get away. "You get your cuteness from Lauren. Now go get dressed." Ally said pushing me out the door. I walked to my room. Mani's head poked out of her room she shared with mama and Kawana. "Whats happened?" She asked. "Dinah's getting a whooping for hitting me." I explained. "Oh. Have fun with that." She said and walks back in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok so we are doing family photos. We will do some in dresses and a suit for Y/n. Then Y/n can pick out the outfits after that." Ally explained to everyone ad we walked in the building. "Hello. You must be Fifth Harmony and the Williams?" A girl asked when we walked in. "Yes we are." Ally said and shook her hand. "Great. Follow me and I'll show you where to go. By the way I'm Shannon. I'm Mr. Taylor's assistant." Shannon said. She lead us to a elevator and took us up to the fourth floor. "Right this way." She said stepping off the elevator. The floor was a big room with clothes, dressing rooms, and the area we would be taking pictures at on the left side of the room.

"Hello! I'm Mr. Taylor!" A short guy with slick black hair said excitedly. "And you are Fifth Harmony! Omg and you Y/n Williams. Your a tall one." He said. I reached out to touch my cheeks but I dodged it. "Don't touch me." I said with a small glare. "Y/n." Lauren whispered and gave me a look that said 'be nice'. "Alright. I have your clothes over there for the first pictures. Shannon will show you where they are and bring you back to me." He said. Shannon showed us our outfits. For the first part we wore red. I had on a red suit while mama, Wana, and the girls had on red dresses. Then we did white. Then next one they let me pick out the clothes. Mama decided not to be in these. After that we posted some on instagram and went back to the hotel.

(From left to right. Mani, Lauren, Y/n, Dinah, and Ally. Or your choice. Pretend Kawana is somewhere in there.)

(Mani, Dinah, and Y/n

(Mani, Dinah, and Y/n.)

(Wana, Dinah, Y/n in red, Lauren, and Mani

(Wana, Dinah, Y/n in red, Lauren, and Mani.)

(Dinah and Y/n on the roof

(Dinah and Y/n on the roof.)

A/n~ that haunted house was not scary to me

A/n~ that haunted house was not scary to me. My family jumped and speed walked through it. When there was me who just walked behind them. I mean I legit saw every person who was supposed to scare us.

Now I admit when we first got there we her them pop fire crackers. So you know everyone one of my family ducked and was about to run. Except for my cousins friend cause she white. No offence tho. But you know we though it was a gun. I mean I know what a gun sounds like up close but you know.

Storytime!

Never mind. I think I'm going to make a whole book telling y'all things that happened in my life. What do y'all think? I think I might do it if y'all want. But if y'all don't I won't do it. Anyways enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌📷✌

~Paradise