Changes 37

"So are we going to move here or Orlando." Ally asked the girls. We are at Dinah's parents house. We are looking for a new place to live since our house is gone. "I don't know. Let's look at our options first then see what we want to do." Lauren said. "Alright. How about we do this later? I'm hungry." Ally asked. "Yeah that sounds great." Normani said. After that everyone went to do there own thing. I went up to the quest room I'm staying in to grab my phone. When I walked in my phone started ringing.

Incoming call: Camel toe😻🍑

"Hey Camel toe." I said when I answered the phone. She groaned. "I told you to stop calling me that." Camila whined. "Alright I'll stop. But what's up?" I asked. "Nothing really. I was bored and realized I haven't talked to you in a minute so I called. Hi!" She said. "Sup. So hows life going for you?" I asked. I laid back on the bed and tossed a small ball in the air. "Its going good. I did an interview with Ellen last week. That was amazing. Sofi and my mom really miss you. You need to come see us." She told me.

"Well send me your address. I can't come see you if I don't know where you live. You did move a month ago." I said. "I thought I sent it to you. But I will." She said with a giggle. "What are y'all doing?" She asked me. "Well we were looking for a new house. Well the girls were. Now they are taking a break because we are all hungry." I explained. "Oh yeah. There was a hurricane that hit. I'm glad you all made it out safely. Oh and happy late birthday." She said making me laugh. "My birthday was four months ago." I said and she sighed.

"I know... But I was busy and my dropped my phone in the toilet." She said making me laugh again. "Its not funny!" She whined. "I'm done." I said trying to calm myself down." "Anyways. You got a girlfriend in your life now?" She asked. "Uhhh, I wouldn't say girlfriend but we do hook up occasionally." I said. "Do I know this girl." She asked. "No you do not." I lied. "Oh well that sucks." She said. "Do you got a girl or boy in your life." I asked her. "Yeah I have a boyfriend." She said. Just by the way she said it I knew she was lying. "Really now?" "No. I wish I was dating someone" she said and I could tell she was pointing. I heard a knock on the door taking my attention. I looked over and saw Dinah standing there.

Which surprised me since she hasn't talked to me in a two months. "Camila I'll call you back. I got to go." I told the older Cuban. "Alright. I need to help my mom clean anyways. Bye love you." She said. "Love you too." I said. She made kissing sounds in the phone before hanging up. I sat up and looked at Dinah questionably. "Did you need something?" I asked her as she looked at me strangely. She shook her head and cleared her throat. "Oh um I wanted to know if you um wanted to hang out with me?" She stuttered. "I thought you didn't want to hang out with me anymore. I mean you have been ignoring me ever since that kiss." I said and crossed my arms.

"I know and i want to make it up to you. So will you?" She asked nervously and played with the strands of her blonde hair. I sighed. "Alright. I'll hang out with you." I said. She bit her lip trying to hide her smile. "Ok. Get dress and we'll leave." She said and left. I smiled to myself and got up to get dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~