Changes ~10~

"Get up and get dressed!" I heard someone yell and someone ripped the covers off me. For a sec I thought it was mama but I remember I had to live with the beast. I tuned over and was meet with Lauren. I instantly glared at her. "What is she doing in here?" She asked with attitude pointing at a sleeping Dinah. "Calm the fuck down. All we did was go to sleep." I said rolling my eyes. "Just get up and dressed." She turning around to leave. "Where the fuck are we going?" I asked. "Interview and your going too." She said and walked out slamming the door. "I'm up! I'm up! ?" Dinah mumbled and fell back to sleep. "She is one heavy sleeper." I said laughing. I should wake her. But I remember her telling me how she broke her dads nose when he woke her up. What to do? I have an idea. I walked to my closet and grabbed the curtain rod I accidentally broke. See what happened was I was naked and Normani walked and the room. I had just got out the shower. I slipped and took the curtains down with me.

When I got the rod and stood a good distance away from Dinah. I started poking her but she didn't move. So I poked her harder. In a flash she grabbed the rod out my hand and hit me with. I screamed out in pain and held onto my arm. "What happened?" Ally asked bursting through the door with a frying pan in her hand. "I didn't mean to. I thought something was trying to get me so I attack." Dinah said quickly and dropped the rod. Ally sighed and lowered the pan. "I was just trying to wake her up from a distance and it failed." I said slowly standing up. Ally put her hand on my shoulder before I fully stood up. I stared at her hand before pushing it off my shoulder. "The key to waking up Dinah is to lightly shake her or if you want her up quicker say that the food is ready." She said before leaving. "I'm so sorry Y/n. I forgot I slept in here and my first instinct was to attack the attacker." Dinah said coming to hug me. I jumped back and held my arms up in a cross. "Stay back you monster." I said.

"Oh please. It didn't hurt that bad." She said waving me off. "Didn't hurt? My arm is bleeding." I said pointing to my bleeding arm. "Its just a dot. You can barley see it." Dinah said. "But still... I could die soon." I said dramatically. She rolled her eyes like she was annoyed but that big smile says otherwise. She walked out the room to go to her room. "I'm taking your ass to court!" I yelled. Then I heard someone quickly moving up stairs. "Oh shit." I said when I saw Ally making her way towards me. I quickly shut my door and locked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When we get here just sit and don't say a word. Don't make me look bad." Lauren said chasing me to roll my eyes. We got out the car and was meet with flashing lights. Paps were asking questions and touching me. I was starting to get irritated. Dinah walked up and grabbed my hand. "Calm down. I don't need you going to jail." She said. I instantly calmed down when I saw the smile on her face. We finally got inside and I was relieved. Someone grabbed my ass and all hell was about to break loss. "You OK Y/n?" Normani asked. "Someone grabbed my ass. I was about to fight someone today." I said and she laughed. Ally even laughed. "I'm not even mad that you cussed cause that was funny." Ally said. They led the girls into a room with a table and microphones. They were doing a radio interview with some new radio station.

They started the interview but I just tuned them out. That don't concern me. So I just pulled out my phone and texted Camila.

To Princess👑: hey princess

From Princess👑: hey baby! What are you up too?

To Princess: at this boring interview with the girls

From Princess: having fun? I bet your having fun. I have fun in interviews. Well sometimes

To Princess: hell no! The paps were touching me to much and someone grabbed my ass. I almost punched someone

From Princess: well that's the famous life. You'll have to get used to it if your going to become a rapper. About someone grabbing your butt I'll have to track them down and kill them😤

To Princess: don't worry about that. Just be glad I'm not going to jail today

From Princess: that's true

From Princess: when are you coming back over? I miss chu😖

To Princess: soon baby soon

"Y/n!" I looked up when my name was called. "Would you like to answer some questions?" The interviewer asked. He sounds like a frog is stuck in his throat. "No. You wouldn't like what I have to say frog boy so no." I said with a sarcastic smile. Lauren glared at me and I just shrugged. I went back to texting Camila until they finished.

A/n~ double update woah! Enjoy my weird Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌👑✌

~Paradise