Changes ~12~

I'm got grounded the other day because I came on extremely late. By extremely late I mean the next day. Not my my fault that I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. Oh and they fought out that I have a girlfriend. They just don't know its Camila. But anyways I snuck out. I'm going to go to the mall and look around. I meet this guy yesterday that's gay. I texted him and told him to come pick me up. So now we are headed to the mall. Yes I may get in trouble but... I don't care. "So how is it living with your mom?" Steven asked me. I cringed when he said mom. "She's not mom. She's just someone who gave birth to me." I said. "But that still makes her you m-" He stopped talking when I glared at him. "Sorry. We're here." He said pulling into a parking space.

We got out the car and walked inside. "So what do want to go first?" He asked. "I don't know. I just wanted to look around. I didn't feel like sitting in the house all day." I told him. "Oh. So you were bored?" I shook my head. "No I was grounded." I said. He looked at me with wide eyes. "You mean you just snuck out the house. What if you get caught? What if they come looking for you?" He asked nervous. "Then I'll get caught. I ain't scared of getting in trouble. Besides, they should be used to it by now." I said. "Come on let's look in this hat store." I said. We walked in and I most say they have some horrible hats. How is this story even in the mall. "These are some of the worst hats I ever seen." I said picking up one of them up. I flipped it and the cap fell off. Steven and my eyes widened. "Go! Go!" He said pushing me out the store.

"What if they see what happened on camera? We could go to jail and I'm to pretty to go to jail." He said. "You worry to damn much. Chill out with that bull shit." I said. He sighed and looked around. "Well I'm sorry. I just don't want to go to jail." He said. "Wouldn't be my first time anyways. Besides I technology didn't break that hat. I picked it up and it fell apart." I said. "Whatever. Let's just go in the that store. You can tell me if I look good or not in the outfits I choose." He said dragging me into some store he liked. If I wanted to do this I would have took Camila with me instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Steven." I said. He was dropping me back off at home. Well at the corner since I don't want to be seen. I'm pretty sure they know I snuck out by now. I've been gone for about six hours. "See ya Y/n. Text me if you want to hang out again." He said. I gave him a thumbs up and he drove off. Yeah I'm definitely not talking to him him ever again. Good thing he doesn't know what house I live in. He is so annoying. All he did was complain about getting in trouble. He talks none stop about his ex he is still in love with. In the car! He listens to only one song. He keeps repeating it too. It was fireflies by owl city. Never again will I hang out with him.

When I got back to the house I went around the side the house to my window. I used the ladder I fought early to get back in. When I got in the lights cut on. I turned away from the window and saw Lauren and Normani standing there with their arms crossed. "Where the fuck were you?" Lauren asked glaring at me. "Where the fuck were you?" I asked her. "Don't play with me girl. Where were you?" She asked again. "I was out. Got a problem with it." I sat on my bed and started taking my shoes off. "Yes because I grounded you." She said. "Well I obviously don't care. Why the hell do you care anyways?" I asked. "I care because I told you to do something. I expect you tondo as I say." She said. "Well you thought wrong. How the hell you expect someone to listen to you when you treated them like shit all their life." I said. "Y/n look-" she started but I interrupted her. "Just get out. I won't leave again." I said. "Y/n." Normani tried. "Just get out! Please. I said I won't leave again." I said. Normani sighed and pulled Lauren out with her.

I got up and took a shower. After that I put on a pair of basketball shorts and a sports bra. I was watching TV until Dinah walked in. She stood at the door starring at me. "You OK?" I asked her. "Oh yeah! I just d-didnt realize you had tattoos." She said. "Never asked." I said. She closed the door and sat on the bed. "I think you should talk to Lauren." She said making me choke on my spit. "Huh? Want to say the again?" I asked just in case I heard wrong. "Talk to Lauren." She said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Dinah..." I breathed out. "I know you don't want to but I do know you want your real mom in your life. Maybe if you two actually sit down and talk you can maybe have a good mother and daughter relationship. Please." She said. "I don't know DJ. Every time we talk we just end up fighting." I told her. "Please... for me." She begged holding either side of my face and pouting. Who could say no to that face. "I'll think about." I said. She cheered and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Yay! Now let's watch TV." She said pushing me down on the bed and basically laying on top of me.

A/n~ are you happy now mom? HighKeythug Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😎✌

~Paradise