Changes 9

Here we are at a restaurant. Ally wanted to have 'family fun day'. Which is stupid because everyone but Ally and I are on the phone. I was to earlier texting Camila but then she had to go. Something about have her mom wanted do something with her and Sofi. I didn't want to come at first but I didn't talk back to Ally. She acts like mama when I talk back. They both either smack me or pop me in the mouth. Mama hits harder than her tho but its pretty close. But yeah. This is a waste off time. I'm bout to walk out of here. "OK! Everyone phones down now. We are suppose to be a family fun day." Ally said causing everyone to groan but still do as told. "Funny how you say family when are not family." I said crossing my arm. Ally gave me a look but I just shrugged.

"So since we don't know much about you Y/n tell us about yourself." Ally said. "What am I suppose to say?" I asked. "Well you started school today right? How was it?" Normani asked. "Oh yeah! Since neither of you were available to answer your phones here's a note for my 'guardian." I said taking out the note from my back pocket. I tossed it in front of Ally to read. She picked it up and read it. Her eyes got buck wide. "Expelled!" She yelled and I started laughing. People around looked at us. "I know. It was funny too. Home boy thought he could roll up on me. But oh boy! Gave that nigga a vagina." I said. Dinah choked on her drink. "Really Y/n? We'll talk about this when we get home." Ally said with a sigh. "Moving on. How was it in New York?" Normani asked. "Horrible. I grew up living in fear. Your not even safe in your own home." I answered. "I'm sorry. At least your leaving with us now." Dinah said. "No. Because as I grew I realized how good I had back home. I wish I didn't have to leave because it was better. Whether I was safe or not." I said. "Uh, how did you get into rapping?" Dinah asked. "My dad. He wanted to be a rapper. He got one song but wasn't able to continue his career because he was stuck raising me alone." I said and glared at Lauren. Dinah bumped my shoulder. "Stop glaring at her." I rolled my eyes looked out the window.

"If you don't mind, what happened to your dad?" Ally asked. My head snapped towards her. I felt a lump form in my throat. I saw Dinah shaking her head at Ally. "I don't feel like talking anymore." I said pulling my hoodie over my head and looked down at my lap. "Y/n?" Ally said with concern. "We should give her some space Ally." Dinah said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home about two hours ago. I left as soon as I stepped out the car and went for a walk. Just to clear my head. I fought a little cave like thing in the woods. Now I'm headed back home. I looked at my phone and saw it was nine thirty. Damn! Didn't realize I was out long. Now I'm going to have to hear shit from Ally. I walked in the house expecting Ally to be there but she wasn't. Dinah was sitting on the stairs. "Hey." I said quietly. "Hey. You OK now? You kinda just walked off when we pulled in the driveway." She said. I stood at the end of the stairs and nodded. "Yeah. I just needed to clear my head." She nodded and stood up. She walked to the last step and looked at me. Then without any warning she pulled me into a hug. I don't really like being touched but I for some reason I like it when she does. Not in that way. Ya nasties.

"Where'd you go?" She mumbled in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her neck to hug her back. "I just went for a walk. Walked around in the woods for about an hour. Nothing much really." I said. "Well I'm glad your back and safe." She and pulled away from the hug. "I'm not in trouble with Ally?" I asked confused. "No. We called your grandma and she told us you usually walk off to clear your head when your mad or sad." She said. "I'm not going to ask what was bothering you. Tell me when your ready. For now let's go to bed." She said pulling me up stairs. When we got to my she continued walking towards her room. I grabbed her wrist to stop her. She looked at me questionably. "Um can you um sleep with me?" I asked shyly. She blushed and her eyes widened. I realized how that sounded and quickly told her what I meant. "No! Not like that! I meant like um cuddle with me." I explained. "I was about to say. But sure." She said smiling up at me. I smiled back and lead her into my room.

A/n~ sorry for the late update. This was supposed to be out yesterday but I wasn't feeling well. I'm good now. Except that my cousin came home for the weekends and already annoying the shit out of me. My aunt be annoying again now that her daughter is home. But its alright when you have headphones and you turn it all the way up. But Enjoy my beautiful Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😒✌

~Paradise