Changes ~54~

"Today's the day baby." Dinah squealed and jumped on my back. "Your first tour. Are you excited?" She asked me and kissed my cheek. "I think you're way more excited than I am. But yeah I'm pretty excited." I told her. We are walking through the venue trying to find something to do. We have like nine hours before the concert starts. I did sound check already and in two hours I will be doing a meet and greet. But to speed up time we are going to find something to do. "OK let's do something. How about a prank?" She asked. I looked back at her with a smirk. She had a smirk on her face. "What you got in mind?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sho this gone work lil mama?" I asked. Dinah and I snuck off and went to the store. Of course we had to disguise ourselves. Now the reason we went to the store is because we want to scare the others. Oh yeah. Camila is also here. They actually decided to be friends again. Although Dinah gets jealous and clingy when she's around me. But they have bee watching horror movies all day. Dinah thought since they would be pretty jumpy, now would be the time to scare them.

"OK they are now watching It." Dinah said and put her phone in her pocket. "Nice. That goes great with what we bought. I even grabbed some balloons." I said and pulled out the packet of balloons. "And I so happened to grab the red ones." I said with a smirk. Dinah started squealing and bouncing around. "This is going to be so funny. I'll set up my phone somewhere really quick then we'll start." She said. "Take mines too. Make sure its not in eyesight." I told her. She waved me off and made her way to my dressing room. "I've been doing this for years now. I got this babe. I rolled my eyes and looked through the bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready?" I asked Dinah. She nodded and held up the TV remote. "I was born ready." She said. I had on a full clown outfit. We were going all out on this. Knowing my mama and Kawana, they will be the first ones out the room. They'll jump out the window if they had to. I slowly cracked the door open and peeked inside. The lights were on  meaning someone got scared. Dinah turned the TV off and I turned off the lights. I quickly crawled in and hide behind the couch while they screamed. Let's not forget the balloon I had with me. "I'm out!" Normani said and I saw her walk out the room. "Pussy!" Mama yelled. Hopefully Dinah tells her the plan. Dinah cut the TV back on along with the lights when I got situated.

"Maybe it was a small power outage." Camila said and laughed nervously. "Yeah maybe." Ally said trying not to sound scared. "In just this room? Really? There so happens to be a power outage and it only happens in this room." Mama said sarcastically. "That's some demonic shit right there. I rebuke whoever you are in the name of Jesus!" Kawana yelled at the end. I almost laughed but I held it together. They eventually went back to watching TV. The door slowly opened again I saw Normani's hand reached in and turn the light and TV off. "Satan stop it! It was getting to the good part!" Mama yelled. I love my family.

This was my cue. When the light came back on I let go of the balloon. This time the TV stayed off. "What the fuck!" Wana yelled. I stood up and they all screamed. "Holy shit! Come on banana breath!" Mama yelled. She grabbed Camila and dipped out the door. I'm surprised Wana didn't leave with them. "Do you want a balloon?" I asked them and made my voice sound creepy. "Hell fucking no! Do you need you Jesus!" Wana yelled. Ally was on Laurens shoulder. Lauren. Well she didn't look fazed at all. "Take the balloon or you'll end up like her!" I yelled making the two scared girls flinch. On cue Dinah walked in with fake blood all over her. Even in her hair and face. She reminded me of the movie Carrie.

"Guys? If you'll come with me you'll float." Dinah said. She's a really good actor. "The only floating I want to be doing is in heaven. Praise him." Wana said. "You'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too." Dinah repeated and gradually got louder. "You'll float too!" She yelled. "I don't want too float you demonic bitch!" Wana yelled back. I heard clapping and looked over to the sound. Lauren was clapping with an amused smiled. "I was fouled at the beginning but I realized it was a prank." Lauren said. "A prank!? You don't see this demonic shit!?" Wana asked. "Yes but I looked down at the shoes and saw Jordan's. What clown wears Jordan's?" Lauren asked no one in particular. "Then I saw the phones. You'll have to try harder next time Y/n. You can't scare your mom. Especially if she's way scarier." Lauren said. With that being said she stood up and strutted out the room. "Well at least we scared the others." Dinah said and shrugged.

A/n~ give me ideas please. I'm running out of ideas. I'm not going to guarantee I'll use all of your like last time but I'll try. Hope you enjoyed this chapter Rockets an Rockettes🚀 ✌👹✌

~Paradise