Changes 65😏😉

"Y/n pssss!" Dinah whispered poked my cheek. I ignored her and tried to pretend I was sleep so she would stop. "Come on baby. I know your awake." She whined and I couldn't help but smile. "Aha I knew it!" She whispered yelled. "OK but what do you want lil mama?" I asked her. "Well… since your officially 18, I wanted to give you another present." She said. "Like what?" I asked. "Like this." She straddled my waist and slowly dropped the covers off her shoulder. From the  moonlight shining in I could see she was completely naked. My eyes widened at the beautiful sight in front of me. "Take it or leave it. Your choice babe." She said seductively. "Oh I'm definitely taking it." I said and flipped her over on her back. I got up and locked my room door. I quickly stripped out my clothes. "We got to be quiet too. Don't want to get caught." I told her as I got back in bed. She nodded and pulled me into her. Don't think I forgot to grab a condom.

(Written by 5hislife1329)

"Ready?" I asked the girl under me. She quickly nodded. I seethed myself into Dinah and she moaned, arching her back off the bed. I gave her a few seconds to get used to me and I sighed at the feeling of her Walls massaging my member. I groaned as I started thrusting into her, her moans growing louder as I picked up the pace. "Shhh baby." I mumbled as I looked down in between us as I thrusted into her. "I-i can't." She threw her head back as I tried my best to keep myself from groaning to loudly. "You have to, they will hear us." I told her. I brought her into a kiss, swallowing her moans that escaped her lips as I hit that spot deep inside her. She moaned loudly as I tried my best to silence her.

I sat up and gripped her thighs as I pumped my shaft inside her. Her moans growing louder as I rubbed against her g-spot. I threw my head back at the feeling of her walls fluttering around me. She bit down on her hand to quiet herself down but was having trouble doing so. I groaned as I felt my high coming but I had to hold back so that Dinah could reach hers first. I pulled out of her before I had her move until she was on her stomach. I pumped myself as I massaged her ass, I lifted her up and she looked back at me. I positioned my member at her entrance and placed a hand on her shoulder as I pushed into her. She moaned at the feeling of me slowly filling her up. I bit my lip as I watched her back arch more as I slammed into her, keeping my thrust hard and fast.

She bit down into the pillow as I pounded into her, RU bing her g-spot perfectly. She let out a loud moan and moved a hand back to place on my stomach, trying to slow me down. I was to close to slow down, her walls tightening around me giving me conformation she was about to cum too. I leaned over her and groaned loudly into her shoulder as I felt myself about to release. I slammed into her as hard as I could and Dinah came with a cry of my name,being muffled by the pillow she was biting down on. My thrust became jerky and shallow as I neared my end. I grunted at the feeling of her walls clamping down on me, sending me over the edge.

(End of smut)

I pulled out Dinah and threw the condom away in the trash can beside my bed. "You should open the window so it can air out." Dinah told me. I nodded and got up to do it. I got back in bed and Dinah cuddled up to me. "That was by far the best sex I ever had." Dinah said and giggled. "It better be." I joked making her smack me. "Do you want to wait another two years again before getting any?" She asked making my eyes widened. "No thanks." I quickly said. "That's what I thought. Now let's go sleep this time." She said and sat up. Dinah leaned down and pecked both my cheeks before finally kissing me on my lips. She pulled away and looked me directly in my eyes. "I love you… so much." She said with so much love. "And I love you so much more." Dinah smiled widely before giving me one last kiss. She laid her head on my chest and sighed in happiness.

I smirked and rested my hand on her ass. "Really babe?" She laughed. "I mean its there and mine too. So…" I trailed off. "True. But I get to do this then." Before I could ask what I got my answer when she grabbed my dick. "Fine by me. It belongs to you anyways." I said. "Go to sleep." Dinah said. After messing with her, we finally fell into a peaceful sleep.

A/n~ y'all wanted smut so I gave it to you. All thanks to 5hislife1329 for doing this for me. I know y'all enjoyed this Rockets and Rockettes ✌😉✌

This story will be ending soon. Next chapter will be Lauren confronting Y/n about calling her mom. But tell me what y'all want to see next. Speak now or forever hold your piece.

Also I will be started a Fifth Harmony imagines soon. Oh! And I will be working on the sequel to Help Me!. Also reediting my stories too. Just an update for y'all.

~Paradise