Changes 41

"Come on Y/n. Play against me." Lauren said as we stood on the basketball court. "No Lauren." I said and shot a three. "Why? Are you scared you get beat by your own mom?" She taunted me. "No. I already know your going to lose. So why even play me and take an l when you can sit on the sidelines and watch be." I explained to her. "Because I came here to play and that's what I'm going to do. I know how to play." She said. "Just play her Y/n! Stop being a pussy!" Normani yelled. "You fed it to me soooo…" I yelled back with a smirk. She stared at me with a blank expression. Then she got up and charged at me. I dropped the ball and climbed up the fence. "Get away you demon!" I yelled and kicked at her. She caught my foot and started pulling me. "Come here Y/n. I just want to play." She said calmly. "No! There's a lot of things I like to play with and this ain't one!" I yelled and screamed for mama to help me.

Mama came over and instead of helping me she helped Mani. They managed to get me down. They turned me over and pulled my shorts down some. Mani smacked the living daylights out of my ass. "Ow!" I screamed in pain and clutched my butt. After the pain went away I got up. "Y'all mean." I said as they laughed. "You'll be fine. Are you going to play me or not?" Lauren asked and passed me the ball. "Fine Lauren. Let's play." I said passing the ball back. "You can go first old lady." I said and she glared at me. "I'm not that old." She said. She went to the three point line and passed it to me. I passed it back and she tried getting passed me. "I'll go easy on you white girl." I mocked her. "I'm not white. You know this." She growled. I backed up off her to give her a better advantage of making a point. Lauren shot for a three and it went in. "Nice shot. two points to my zero." I said and gave the ball back to her. "Thanks. You really shouldn't go easy on me Y/n." Lauren said. "I think I should." I said to her. "Ok… I warned you." She said. Lauren made another three point taking her up to four points. "Ain't no way in hell. You just got lucky on that shot." I said and passed it back to her.

"Did I really?" She asked and shot a three on my head. I looked at the goal and looked at her. Then back at the goal and pointed at it. "How the fuck did she make that!? Ain't no way she can see the goal over my tall ass!" I yelled. "I'm not going easy on you anymore." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'all motherfuckers cheated!" I yelled out. Mani, Ally, mama, and Wana cheated. They kept grabbing me when I started winning and every time I tried to get the ball. "Y/n! language!" Ally scolded me. "Fuck language! Y'all cheated!" I yelled not thinking of what I just said. Ally came over to me and popped me in the mouth. "Ow." I whined. "Stop cursing." She said glaring at me. "Sowwy." I apologized. "Let's go get something to eat." Mama said. Everyone started gathering there things. I rode with Dinah. Ally, Mani, Wana, mama and Lauren in another car. Nobody likes to ride with Dinah and I. Reason is because Dinah always rides with me. I'm usually the one driving and when I drive it's not particularly safe. I bang my back against the seat to the song and swerve on purpose. Especially to side to side by Ariana Grande. Every time she says side to side I swerve. Dinah doesn't mind the swerving part because I only do it when we're the only car on the road.

I opened the door for Dinah to get in then jogged to my side. I waited for Lauren to leave first so I could follow her. "Does your lip still hurt babe?" Dinah asked me. "A little." I said. I looked at a text Ally sent me telling me where we were eating at. "Look." She said. I looked at her and she placed her lips on mine. I instantly kissed her back. This is the third time we've kissed I think. I think I have a crush on her- no I know I like her. Dinah placed her hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss. I placed my hand on her hip. Once air began to become an issue she lulled away. "We can go now." She said and tried to catch her breath. Once I caught mine I pulled out the parking space.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I asked her. "Doing what?" She asked. "Kissing me out of nowhere. Not that I don't like it because I do. I just want to no why." I said. "Maybe I like kissing you." She said. "Good enough answer for me." Really? So I can continue to kiss you than?" She asked and grabbed my free hand. "I guess. Just don't get caught like Mani and I did." I told her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next week we get the key to our new house. Everything is already moved in too." Ally said. We were at a Mexican restaurant. We already ate. Now we are just talking. "Do I have my own bathroom like last time?" I asked. "Yeah. Why?" Ally asked. "Because I'm getting tired of y'all busted in the bathroom while I'm taking a shower. Half the time I be masturbating." I said. Ally choked on her drink, Wana laughed, mama covered her face, and Lauren's entire face was red. "Y/n. Honey. My little nugget." Lauren said. "Yes." I said and she took a deep breath. "There are some things you should say and not say. Especially in public." She said. "Like what?" I asked her confused. "Dear God help this child." Mama said. Lauren pushed her plate away and stood up. "I'm going to go to the bathroom and cry. When I get back we'll go home. Ally would you like to join me?" She asked the shorter girl. "Sure. I need to clean my ears out now." Ally said standing up as well. "What I say?" I asked everyone else as they walked off. "Nothing sweetie. Just drink your soda." Dinah said and pushed my cup towards my mouth.

When Lauren and Ally came back we paid for our food. "Alright let's go." Mama said. Everyone stood up and was getting ready to leave until a voice stopped us. "Well, well,well. Look what we have here." He said. I glared at him and growled in anger.

A/n~cliffhanger. I'm sure some of you know who it is. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😤✌

Should I just say enjoy Rockettes since most of y'all are girls anyways or keep it the same?

~Paradise