Changes 69

"So your telling us that you have a crazy ass girlfriend who tried to kill your ass and you kept this a secret?" Mama asked me. Its the next day and I'm explaining everything that happened last night. "That's exactly what I'm saying." I answered. "So who is this girl?" Mama asked. "Do you remember that girl black girl I brought home and said she was new in town?" I asked and she thought for a second. "Jasmine White?" She asked and i nodded. "That's her." I said. "So what exactly happened to make her try and kill you?" Dinah asked. "Well we were walking around and this girl walked by that i knew. She waved at me and i nodded my head at her. For some old reason she thought i was flirting with her. Of course i wasn't. So she ignored me until we got back to her house. I just assumed she was upset and would eventually stop." I said. "So while I was in the living room she went to the kitchen. Again i assumed she was getting a drink or something. But when she came back she started yelling and shit at me. Attempted to kill me with a butter knife. I broke up with her and ran home." I was out of breath by the time I finished talking. "A butter knife?" Ally asked. I nodded my head. "What was she gone do with that. She gone be cutting for hours like 'hold on. Just give me an hour and I'll break skin'." Lauren said and pretended to cut Mani's arm.

"OK but for real you need to watch your back." Ally said. "No we all do. Knowing her she would try something with y'all to get to me." I said. "Bitch why you got to go date a psycho girl?" Wana asked and slapped the back of my head. "Shit i didn't know. She was all nice and shit. Then BAM!" I clapped my hands together causing everyone to jump. "She coming after me with a butter knife." I said. "Ok I'm going to make sure you have extra security on you." Mama said. She stood up and walked out the room with her phone in hand. "So… y'all want to go to go out to eat?" I asked. "Actually we have to pack and you do too." Mani said. "Why?" I asked confused. "Cause we are going to Canada. We have a photo shoot and you are doing it with us." Lauren explained. "What! Why am i just now being informed about this?" I asked. "Dinah was supposed to tell you." Ally said. "Nobody told me. I didn't even know we had a shoot." Dinah said with wide eyes. "Lauren was supposed to tell you." Ally said and looked at my mom. "Nobody told me to tell her." Lauren said. "Mani was supposed to tell you." Ally said. Everyone looked at the dark skinned girl. She looked at us innocently. "Oops… i forgot." She said. Ally sighed and stood up with Lauren. "Just start packing. We leave in two days." She said and walked off with Lauren. "Let's have sex and not pack." Dinah whispers to me. "Bet." I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the couch. "Y'all nasty!" Mani and Wana yelled as we speed walked upstairs.

A/n~ someone love me! I promise to love you back. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌💘✌

I suck at instagram. I forgot about my wattpad account. Might as well delete it.

~Paradise