Changes 57

Halloween Chapter part 1
Based off Madea Boo!

"I'm back family!" I yelled threw the the house. The first person to hug me was Dinah. It would've been Ally and Lauren but she pushed them into the wall. "Y/n!" Dinah yelled and jumped in my arms. She would kiss me but there's people around. "Hey lil mama." I greeted and hugged her tight. "Well thanks Dinah. I love hugging the floor." Lauren said sarcastically. She helped Ally off the floor. "While your down there can you put some lotion on the floor. Its a but ashy." I told her and put Dinah down. Dinah and mama laughed. "Haha. Very funny. Now give me a hug." She said trying to hide her smile. "Hi m-Lauren." I corrected myself and pulled her into a hug. Damn there must be something in NY throat. "Hey nugget. I missed you." She said and a baby voice.

"Missed you too." I hugged everyone else and carried my stuff up to my room with the help of Dinah. If you haven't noticed by now, I've improved on my hugging skills. Still not to fund of it tho. By I'm at least letting all the girls touch me. Not like that nasties. But I'm trying not to be so awkward with it. When we got in the room Dinah closed the door and pushed me into the wall. She smashed her lips unto mine. "Well hello there..." I said when she pulled away. I tried to regain my breath. "I've been waiting to do that." She tried to catch her breath. Damn! Its like she was trying to suck out all the air in me.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked her. I looked at my suitcases and debated whether or not to unpack. I'll do it before i leave again. I jumped on my bed and laid down. "Well I need you to try on your costume. Now get up babe." Dinah said making me groan. "But I just laid down. Plus I don't do Halloween. That's when the crazies come out." I whined. "My family doesn't either. That's why we going to my parents house. "Fine." I mumbled. "Yay! Love you baby." She pecked my lips and handed me the costume. I smiled at her "Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy devil day!" Mama yelled. She didn't even try to attempt to dress up. "What are you supposed to be?" I asked her. She put red makeup. "Devil mama." She explained. I raised and eyebrow. "Is there a difference?" I asked. Wrong thing to ask. She grabbed me by the throat so fast. "Either you get Satan mama or devil mama. What's your choice?" She asked still with a grip on my throat. "Ha! Beat her ass." Lauren laughed out. "I prefer the Holy one." I squeaked out. "What did you do Y/n?" Dinah asked when she walked in with the others. "Acting smart is what she did." Mama said and realized me. I ran behind Ally. I held her arms up in a cross and hiss at mama. Lauren was crying from laughing so hard. "I love this family." Lauren said. "Moving on. Lauren and I need to go buy a few things. When we come back we'll go to Dinah's parents house." Ally said. "Can I come too?" Wana asked.

"Yeah come on." Ally said. "Before we go I need to show you something." Lauren said. She pulled out a board game with some demonic shit on it. I jumped back on the couch. "W-what you doing with t-that?" I asked. "Put that up girl. We don't play with shit like that. You might bring the devil here!" Mama said. "She already is." I joked. She jumped at me making me flinch back. "Keep playing little girl." She said. "But seriously put that up." I told Lauren. "No. Look its fun." She said. "Ain't nothing fun bout that shit. Put it up." U said and pushed the box. Something fell out of it. "W-what the hell was that." I asked. Lauren bent down down to pick it up.

"Woah! Its a card." Lauren said. "Woah! No shit." Mama said. Dinah was clinging unto my arm. Lauren rolled her eyes. "It says death. Uh-oh. Y'all know a guy died in this house and now haunts it. And around ten weird stuff happens." Ally said. "Are y'all scared?" Wana asked. "A-ain't n-n-nobody s-scared. W-w-w-whats t-t-there t-to b-b-b-b-b-be s-scared o-of? H-h-h-h-h-h-h-hel-l-l! A-ain't n-nobody s-scared." I stuttered badly. "Alright but the safest place is in the bedrooms." Lauren said and stood. "Guys they lying. They trying to scared us." I said to Mama, Normani, and Dinah. She gave Wana a look. All of a sudden the lights started flickering. "Ahhhhh!" We screamed. We they stopped an came back I was in a fighting position. "Try me Satan!" I yelled.
"That's him. Well we got to go. See you soon." Lauren said and they left. I ain't scared.

A/n~i got this idea from Madea Boo. So some of the things are going to be like this. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌👻✌

Also yesterday was my first time watching Boo. I also watched All Eyez On Me today.

~Paradise