Changes ~40~

"Do you have any interviews today?" Dinah asked. We were in here laying on here bed with our heads hanging off the bed. "Not until Friday. I go to New York. Why?" I asked. "I don't know. What do want to do?" She asked and nudged me. "I don't know about you but I have blue balls, soooo..." I trailed off. Dinah reached over and smacked me in the stomach. I groaned and almost fell off the bed. "I didn't need to know that." Dinah said. "Well then I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked and nudged her back. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" She and and nudged me again. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked again and nudged her back again. This went on for literally three minutes. Until she said something different. "Can I play in your hair? I want to braid it." Dinah asked me. I shrugged and rolled off the bed. "Why not? Ain't like I'm going to do it anytime sooner." I said. Iran to my room and grabbed my phone and ran back to her room. I sat on the pillows she sat on the ground for me.

"I need to ask you something first." She said and grabbed my face turning it to look at her. "Can I put color in your hair? Its like paint for hair and its not permanent." Dinah asked me. "Go wild lil mama. But not to wild because if you fuck my head up I'm going to fuck up yours." I told her. "Is that a threat?" She asked. "No its a promise." I said and turned back around. "That pranks out the window." She mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Pretend she colored your dreads like that.)

)

"OK I'm done

"OK I'm done." She said. I stood up and stretched my limbs. After I stretched I looked in her mirror. Got to say she did good. "Do you like it?" She asked nervously. "Eh. Its alright." I joked. She punched me playfully. "Seriously babe." She said. "I love it lil mama. Who taught you how to do this?" I asked her and ran my hands over my new hairstyle. "Normani did. Not trying to sound weird but you look hot." She complimented me. "And you look very very beautiful." I said. She bit her lip and her face turned red. "Come on so we can show the others." She said and pulled me out her room. "Don't hide your blush. I think it cute." I said. She stopped making me stop to. She looked around the hall. "What are y-" I was cut off with her lips on mine. Before I could even react she was gone and down the stairs.

I'm sure my face is a whole another color by now. Someone would probably think I was crazy just standing here and touching my lip. I felt like butterflies were having a field day in my stomach right now. After I calmed myself I walked downstairs. "You ok nugget? Your face is really red." Lauren asked me as I walked. "You know what it is? I stubbed my toe on the way out my room." I tried to to convince everyone. "More like she's in love." Mama said making me glare at her. I don't think anyone heard her but Wana. "Ok. What the fuck!" She yelled with wide eyes. Ally smacked her arm and she pouted. "Sorry but what happen to your hair?" She asked me. That caught everyone's attention.

"Wow who did that? It looks great." Wana asked. "Dinah did it for me." I told them. "I've taught you well sis." Normani said and high five Dinah. "Well I learned from the best." Dinah said. "Let me see Y/n." Ally said and motioned me to come to her. I walked over to her and kneeled in between her and Lauren. They both ran there fingers over my hair. After that I sat on the floor in between them. "Can we go to the park?" I asked. "I'm down. Anyone else want to come." Lauren said. "I am!" Dinah said. More like yelled. Everyone looked at her weirdly. She looked away embarrassed. "I mean- you know- I'm going go change now." She said and practically sprinted upstairs. "I told y'all we should've taking her to see a special doctor." Dinah's mom said

A/n~next chapter is at the park. Get ready Skygamer26 normani_korslay and Grande_2001. Your ideas are coming into play. Also shout out to Norminah_child for giving me an idea also. If you have more feel free to leave it and i might just add it in. I want to make this story as long as possible.

~Paradise