Changes ~44~

~~~~Lauren's POV~~~~

"What do we do?" I asked frustrated. Its been two days since the incident. Ty is in jail for not following the rules on the restraining order. But Y/n is also in jail. Ty apparently pressed charges against her for the fight they had. The day after the fight she was arrested. Everything was perfect. Y/n had let me hold her again. Then all this shit happened. "I don't know Lauren. I mean we can bail her out. If not she stays in for three weeks." Normani said. "Yes but the bail they are asking for is a ridiculous amount of money." Ally said. They were telling us to pay five thousand. "Where are we going to get the money? We just bought a house, got new furniture, and clothes." I said. This whole situation is stressing me out. "But she was only trying to protect me. This is bullshit." I said angrily. "Calm down lo. We'll figure out out something." Ally said and grabbed my hand. She drew random patterns on the back of my hand to calm me down. "I don't want her to stay in there." I mumbled. "Well we need to find a way to get the money." Mrs Williams said. "I'll bail her out." Dinah said. "No Dinah. She's my daughter. Let me handle this." I said. "And I really care about her. Let me do this. I want to help." Dinah practically. I looked at Dinah questionably. Why is she doing this. I mean I know she wants to help but it seems like its more to it. "Why are you wanting. And don't give that 'I care about her' shit. Tell me the truth." I demanded. Dinah looked visibly nervous but tried to play it off. "I just want to help. I mean I checked my bank account and I have enough to get her out." Dinah said. She may have been telling the truth but I knew she was hiding something. And I think I know what it is. "Dinah I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be honest." I said and she nodded. "Lauren leave the girl alone. She just wants to hell." Ally said.

"Be quiet Ally." I told the older girl. "I got your be quiet." She mumbled. "Dinah. Do you have feelings for my daughter?" I asked her and not once taking my eyes away from hers. Dinah froze. "Whoop there it is." Mrs Williams said and stood up. "Would you like to join me for some wine Mrs. Hansen?" She asked Dinah's mother. "I would love to. I already know where this is going." She answered and stood up as well. "Come on Kawana. You can have a juice box." Mrs Williams said. Wana groaned and followed them out the room. "So what is it Dinah?" I asked her and crosses my arms. "I don't like-" she started but I cut her off. "Bullshit! I know you do and I'm pretty sure everyone else knows it! I can see it by the way you look at her." I snapped. "Ok maybe I do. But its not my fault I fell for her! I didn't mean for it to happen!" It just happened ok! I'm sorry!" Dinah snapped. She put her head in hands and started crying. Now I feel bad. Maybe I came off a bit harsh. "If it hells Lauren I won't even date her." She told me. I sighed and sat beside her. "You can date her Dinah." I told her. She looked up at me shocked and confused. "Wait what?" She asked. "I said you can date her." I repeated. "Lauren honey. Are you ok? Because the Lauren I know wouldn't let this happen." Normani asked. "I'm fine. Its just that if you really love her, who am I to stand in between that?" I said. "Yeah it'll take some time to get used to. I mean your my best friend and she's my fucking daughter." I said and laughed a little. "So your not mad?" Dinah asked me. "At first I was but when I saw you cry I felt bad for yelling at you." I told her. "Thanks Lauren." Dinah said. "Give me a hug D." I said. I pulled her into a hug and then Ally yelled, "Group hug!" Then a bunch of arms wrapped around the two of us.

~~~~~Y/n POV~~~~~

"Y/n you are free to go." The officer said and opened the cell door. "Thank God." I said. He lead out the back to the front. "Y/n!" I heard and some jumped on me. I looked down and saw Wana fake crying. "I missed you sissy." She said and repeatedly kissed my cheek. "Ok stop. Get of me." I said and dropped her on the ground. "Can we go home now?" I asked Lauren. Only her, Dinah, and Kawana came. "Yeah. Come on." She said and handed me a lair of sunglasses. I'm guessing there's paparazzi out. "I want all you cops to suck my d-" Lauren and Dinah covered my mouth and pulled me out the building. "Are you trying to go back to jail." Dinah asked me. "They were rude to me." I said and shrugged. "That doesn't mean anything." Lauren said. "Yes it does. There was a cockroach in my cell and they wouldn't kill it. I had to hold on my pee." I told them. "Seriously girl?" Wana asked me and looked at me in disbelief. "Yeah." I said. "Let's go home." Lauren said and got in the car.

A/n~ this sucked ass. Hope you enjoyed Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌💀✌

~Paradise