Changes ~38~

Normani and I were sitting in the living talking until Lauren came in. "Excuse me!" She yelled and pushed Mani and I apart from each other. She sat in between us and pulled out her phone. "Oh come on Lauren. We were just talking about basketball." I said. "It better be the only balls you two are talking about." She said and glared at Mani. Mani sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Lauren can we talk without you overreacting. We promised to stop and we did." Normani said. "What's going on here?" Dinah asked from beside me. Ally looked curious and put her phone down. "I actually want to know too. You have been acting strange towards Mani lately." Ally said. "Lauren please don't." I begged.

"I'll tell you what happened." Lauren said sitting up. "It all started when we Kawana and I went to the store before we came here." She started. I groaned and his my face in my shirt.

~~~Last week~~~

"Alright so Kawana and I are going to go to the store. We are going to get some snacks and food for tonight. Then tomorrow we are leaving. I need to get other things too. Are y'all sure you don't want to go?" She asked Mani and I. I nodded my head. "I don't feel like going out today." Mani said. "You said shopping and my legs stopped working." I said. "Alright. Come on Kawana. Y/n behave." She said and gave me a look. "You got it dude." I gave her a thumbs up and and laid back on the couch. "Bye girls. Love ya." And with that they were gone.

"I'll be back." Mani said and walked off. "Oshdg." I mumbled and waved her off. After a couple of minutes she called me. "Y/n come here real quick!" She called out. "But I'm paralyzed!" I yelled back. "Please I need your help!" She yelled. "With what?" I asked. When she didn't answer I got up and lazily walked to her room. "Need help with what Mani?" I asked stepping in the room. I heard the close being me. Before I could turn around I felt arms snake around my waist. "I need you to help me cum." She said seductively. I almost choked when she said.

"You didn't want to ease in there. You just gone be blunt about. I mean what if- oh." I moaned when she slipped her hands into pants and slowly rub me. "But what if Lauren comes back and catches us?" I asked. "She'll be gone for an hour at the most. We have time." She said spinning me around and pulling me down into a kiss. She pushed me backwards without breaking the kiss until I fell backwards on the bed. She climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck.

"Hey have you girls seen my wallet- WHAT THE FUCK!" We heard. Normani jumped off of me and fell on the floor. I grabbed a pillow to cover up my hard on. "What the hell did I just walk in on!?" Lauren yelled. "Oh oh get it get. She bout to get a whooping." Wana song behind Lauren. I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I walked in on them about to fuck." Lauren said. I looked up and saw Ally with a shocked face. Dinah was nowhere to be found. "I'm going to go." I said embarrassed. I got up and sprinted upstairs. I probably ran faster than Usain Bolt. I was about to go to my room until I heard someone crying. I walked closer to the sound until I came to Dinah's room. I knocked on the door and it went silent. "Come in." She said in a shaky voice. I walked in and she turned her face.

"What's wrong Dinah? I heard you crying." I asked concerned. "I'm fine." She said not looking at me. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm fine Y/n. I'm on my period and getting emotional." She said. I didn't believe her but didn't want to push it. "Oh... Do you need medicine or anything?" I asked stepping closer. "No. I just want to be alone right now." She said and her voice cracked. I nodded and walked to the door. "You know where to find me if you need anything." I said left. I turned around and saw Dinah's. She was at work at her friends house earlier. She just looked at me with a smirk. "What?" I asked confused. She shock her head. "Nothing just walking and listening to my music." She said and played her music. If it isn't love by New Edition started playing. I shook my head and went to my room. I see where Dinah gets her weird side from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was sleep I felt someone lay on top of me. I was about to attack them until they started talking. "Its just me Y/n." Dinah said. "Oh. Are you ok.?" I asked her. "I had a bad dream. Is it OK if I sleep with you?" She asked and was about to get up. I wrapped my arms around her and pled her back down. "You don't even have to ask." I said and kissed her head. I felt her smile against me. "Goodnight lil mama." I said. She kissed my cheek and laid back down. "Goodnight stupid." I smiled and and fell back to sleep.

A/n~ Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌💩✌

Favorite superheros?  I like Batman, aquaman, and love Ironman.

~Paradise