Changes ~68~

"So why are you getting Dinah a ring again?" Lauren asked as we walked into a ring shop. "I'm getting her a promise ring. Just because I want to." I told her. "Cute. Do you know what kind of ring you want?" She asked me. "It was a rose gold ring that looked like a crown. With Dinah's birthstones i think." I told her and shrug. "I'll know it when I see it." We looked around and Lauren would point out different rings every now and then. "This is it." I pointed to the ring. "Well let's get it."

~skip giving her the ring

Just know she cried.~

"Well i have to go now." I said and stood up off the bed. After I gave Dinah the ring and told her everything I promised to her we fucked then went to sleep. Then woke up and went back to sleep. Then i got up and took a shower. Then went back to sleep. Now I'm about to leave. "Where are you going?" Dinah asked. "I'm going to the studio. I want to work on a song." I told her. "Oh. Why don't you do it here?" She asked. "Because that wouldn't work. We would end up in the bed. I wouldn't get work done." I said and grabbed my keys. "True. Give me a kiss before you leave me me baby." She said and puckered her lips.

I walked over and placed my lips on hers. "Mmmmm muh" i made the most noise i could before licking her. "Ew babe. That's disgusting." She whined and giggled at the same time. "You weren't saying that when I went down on you." I teased. "Oh my gosh! Get out!" She yelled. "This is my room lil mama." I said backing up towards the door. "Your so annoying." She threw a pillow at me as I ran out the door. I jogged down the stairs. I informed everyone that i was leaving and probably would get back really late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changes. Is the word I written at the top of the paper. This song is going to be about the different changes I've been through. Without saying it tho. But it will talk the changes in the world. In how thing either change or stay the may never change at all. Like murder. That's not going to magically disappear.

"Hello Y/n." A familiar voice said. My eyes widened as I saw who it was. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I quickly stood up. She smiled innocently and stepped closer to me. "What do you mean babe? I'm here to see you." She said. "I'm not your babe. Look you need to leave." I told her. I opened the door for her. "Awe come on. I said I was sorry." She said with a pout. "Jasmine you tried to kill me. What possessed you to think I would I stay in a relationship with you." This girl literally tried to kill me with a fucking butter knife.

"So what now? You think you van break up with with me and date that blond bitch?" She asked. "Yeah." I said making her balled up her fist. "So your saying your in love with that old lady?" She asked. "Every wrinkle." I said without missing a beat. "You cant do this to me! I love you!" She yelled. Jasmine grabbed the lamp and smashed it against the wall. "What the fuck Jasmine! Security!" I yelled out the door. "You won't even call me babe anymore! What did I do to ruin us!" She yelled and started destroying everything she could. "Security!" I yelled even louder.

I dodged a lamp that came towards my head. After a few minutes security finally came and took her away. I should've stayed at home with Dinah.

A/n~ Camila and Fifth Harmony did an amazing performance as always. Dinah looked like she was wearing burnt paper. Other than that they slayed. I had no idea what anyone was saying. Skygamer26 idea. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌🔪✌

 Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌🔪✌

~Paradise