Changes ~78~

"Ok you and Dinah have been leaving early in the morning without telling us and coming back late. What's going on?" Ally asked as Dinah and I walked through the door. "You'll see in about ten minutes." Dinah said and checked her phone. Dinah and I have been working on the song we were doing. We finished and recorded it. Then we made a music video. I didn't like when she was dancing with the boys in the videos but at the end of the day I know she's mine. Plus half the time she looked uncomfortable. "Can you at least tell us what it is?" Normani asked. "No but I know you all will like it." I said and sat on the couch. "Pull up YouTube." I told them. "Wana grabbed the remote and put YouTube on the Tv.

My phone went off so I looked at it. My manager texted me and said the video was now out. Mama isn't my manager anymore because she says she's getting to old for that. But she still goes to all my things. I pay her too even though she doesn't work for me. I didn't have too but I wanted to because she deserves it. She did raise me my whole life.

Dinah tweeted about it to the fans. "Alright! Go on Y/n's channel and click on the recent video." Dinah told the excitedly. "Ok." Wana said and went to my channel. "Is that a music video?" Lauren asked. "Did y'all make a song?" Mama asked. "Click it!" Dinah said smiling hard as fuck and sat on my lap.

"Sooo... what did y'all think?" Dinah asked once it ended. "It was amazing right?" I said. "I loved it!" Lauren yelled scaring the shit out of everyone. "Damn gurl. calm down." I said and rubbed my ears. "Well while y'all do whatever y'all gone do. I have to go to the music room and work on this other song I've been trying to finish." I told them. They waved me off and continued to talk about the song.

A/n~ how would y'all feel if I said there is one more chapter left and this story is down? I promise to try and make it long. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes 🚀 ✌🏾🎥✌🏾

~Paradise