Changes 31

"Are you ready Y/n?" Lauren asked me from the bathroom. "I been ready. You took two hours to get ready while it took me five minutes." I said to. "Whatever. I'm almost done. I just need to do my eyes." She said. I threw myself back on the bed and let out a huff of air. "You know I could have stayed home for this." I said. "You wouldn't because you love me." She said. "When did I say that." I joked. She didn't reply back so I'm guessing she was trying to concentrate. "We are the crystal gems. We'll always save the day. And if you think we can't." I song along quietly with the theme song of Steven Universe. I love this show.

After another twenty minutes Lauren finally came out. "A
OK. I'm ready." She said and grabbed her purse. "Noooo! Can we wait five more minutes? The episode is almost over. Please...." I begged and gave her puppy dog eyes. "Awe. Wittle huskie. Stop with the face you can finish it. I going to text the girls real quick anyways." She said in a baby voice. I looked at her outfit and notice we dressed similar.

 I looked at her outfit and notice we dressed similar

"I actually like this show

"I actually like this show." Lauren said when it went off. "You should watch it from the first season then. Your missing a lot of things that happened." I told her and stood up. "We have something in common now. We both like this show. Maybe we can mommy and daughter night and watch every episode of this show.?" She asked. I smiled and shrugged. "Maybe. Come on let's go." I said. We walked out the door and got on the elevator. When we got in the car we headed to the mall first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you like yo do? Other than rapping. I already know that." She asked me. We are walking around mall. Of course we have two bodyguards with us. Two fans have came up to us but that's about it. I know people recognize us but they aren't coming up to us. "I like to hang with my friends but sometimes I like being alone. I like to help others, play video games, eat, sleep. Oh I like playing soccer, basketball, softball, and football. But I'd rather watch it." I said. "Did you have friends back home?" She asked. "Uh yeah. You probably wouldn't like them this." I said. "Why is that? She asked. "Because most of them were drug dealers." I said quietly and scratched the my neck awkwardly. She looked at me with wide eyes. "You didn't sell or do anything right?" She asked. "Heavens no." I lied. Ok I may have lied to y'all in the beginning. I did sell dope but I stopped when my dad caught me. Lauren sighed in relief. "Thank God." She said.

"Let's go in here." I said when we came up to Hot Topic. We walked in and looked at the shirts they had. "Should I get Peirce the Veil or Sleeping with Sirens?" I asked Lauren. I held up both the t-shirts for her to see. "You listen to music like them?" She asked. "Yeah. Why?" I asked and shook her head. "Nothing. Looking at you I wouldn't expect you to listen to them." She said. "Oh." Lauren looked at each shirt intently before pointing at Sleeping with Sirens. "Get that one." She said. "Thanks. I'll get both." I put both shirts in my right hand and looked for other shirts. "What? Why would you ask me which one if you were going to get both?" She asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know. At first I was like I should buy one shirt to save money. But then I said fuck it and buy as many as you want." I told her. "I'm just getting these two. I can't find anymore bands." I told her. When I got to the cash register the girls eyes widened. "Y-your Y/n and your L-lauren Jauregui." She said in shock. "Yeah. And you most be a fan?" Lauren asked her and she nodding quickly. "Yes. Would you like for me to ring you up?" She asked nicely. "Yeah. Just these two. Thanks." I handed her the shirts for her to scan. She told me the price. Before I could swipe my card Lauren swiped hers and put in all her information. "Lauren!" I whined. "What? I invited you on this trip. So I will be laying for everything you get." She said. I crossed my arms and pouted. I like to do things for myself. "Fine. But only this time." I mumbled. "Here's your things." The cashier, who's name I learn was Kasey, handed me the bag. "Do mind if I get a picture with you two?" She asked shyly. "Of course you can." I said. She smiled and came around the counter. After we took the picture we talked to Kasey for a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now we are back in the car. We just got done eating Japanese. We are going to our last surprise. We also went to the hotel to get our bags for some reason. She said that we are going to a different hotel. I just went on my phone and watched Cashnasty. "Y/n were here." Lauren said. I looked up from my phone and my eyes widened. I dropped my phone at the sight in front of me.
"We're at Disney world!" I yelled. She laughed at my my reaction. "Yeah. Your cousin told me you never been here. So I wanted to take you." She said. "Come on. Let's get our bags so we can check in our hotel." Lauren said and got out the car. The guards with us grabbed most of the bags and carried it. I was so excited to be here. I was literally bouncing everywhere. "Guys look at her. Look at that smile." I looked at Lauren and saw her holding up her phone and pointing it at me. "Awww she's so cute." I heard Normani's voice. I was to excited to even care.

When we got to our room I looked around

When we got to our room I looked around. We had pirates of the Caribbean themed room. Lauren was showing the girls our room. "Alright. Let me freshen up and we will go have fun." Lauren said going into the bathroom.

Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😎✌

~Paradise