Changes ~24~

When we got home I got out and walked straight inside the house. Why is it unlocked. When I walked in I was meet with a older lady and guy. A girl and boy younger than them that looked to be there kids. They look familiar but I have to much on my to figure it out. "Hey! I'm Tay-" one of the girls said but I interrupted her. "Yeah. Do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone." I told her and pushed past her. Before I could get to the stairs Lauren stopped me. "Y/n can we please talk?" She asked. More like begged. "You know what you can do? Go fuck yourself just like you fuck me over." I said and added a sarcastic smile. I walked around her and she grab my wrist. "Y/n please. I'm trying to make things right." She begged. I looked at her hand and snatched my wrist away. "First no touching and second not now." I said through gritted teeth. I ran upstairs and into my room. I slammed the door and locked it.

I decided to take a shower and try to calm myself. I took off my clothes, went in my bathroom, and jumped in the shower. Like is she for real? After all this time now Lauren wants to talk. She had more than enough time to do that. All the times I call her and she told me that she was busy when she wasn't. Sometimes she didn't even say it like that. She'll tell me to fuck off. Then she says she wished she aborted me when she had the chance to. I shook my head and rinsed the soap off my body. When I finished my shower I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked back into my room. After I dryer off I put on a sports bra, boxers, and camo joggers. I laid on my bed and played around on my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock at my door pulled my attention away from game I was playing. "What?" I asked not wanting to be bothered. "Its me Dinah. Can you open the door? There's people here who want to meet you." Dinah asked. "What if I'm not in the mood." I sassed back. "We'll you better get in the mood. Now open the fucking door." She said. I get groan loudly in annoyance and stomp my way to the door. I swung it open and looked at them uninterested. Dinah was standing there with the girl I told to fuck off and I think her brother. "Y/n this your aunt and uncle. Taylor and Chris meet Y/n." Dinah introduced us. "Hi I'm Taylor." Taylor said and pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes and pursed my lips together. I was on the verge of cursing her out. She was pulls off me and Dinah spoke up. "She's not a fan of people touching her. Only a small amount of people can touch her." She told her. "Oh sorry." She apologized. "Sup. Come on you have to at least shake my hand." Chris said smiling at me and offering his hand for me to shake. "Nigga I'll cut your motha fuckin hand off. Put it back." I growled making him retract his hand quickly. "Nice to meet you too." He mumbled. "Its really not." I said.

"Girl got a mouth on her." He said making me smirk. "Told you." Dinah said. "You are tall. You could be my body guard." Taylor said. "I don't be anything unless you paying me." I said. "I like her already." Taylor said. "Alright guys. Do you mind if I talk to Y/n?" Dinah asked them. "Go right ahead. We'll be downstairs." Taylor said and dragged Chris away with her. Dinah pushed me in the room the room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and waited for her to speak. "Are you ok?" Dinah asked me. "Are you ok? Because ever since you kissed me you haven't spoke to m until today." I asked her. She sighed and sat beside me. "Look I'm sorry for doing that. I shouldn't have down that." She said. "Yeah but why did you do it?" I asked. "Y/n it was nothing." She tried to convince me but I wasn't falling for it. "Your lying. Dinah just tell me the truth. I won't be upset." I grabbed her hand and rubbed patterns in the back other hand. "I-i like y-you. Not just like you but like like you. Ever since I met you I felt this connection between us. We can't be together because I'm way older than you. Plus I ain't going to jail for you." Dinah told me.

"I already knew that. Just wanted to hear you say it." I good her. "Now are you ok Y/n?" She asked again. "How about we go down and meet the humans that created Lauren." I suggested. I stood up but was pulled back down by Dinah. "No Y/n. Are you ok?" She asked once more. "Yes Dinah I am just peachy. My own supposed to be mom said she should've aborted me. That made me extremely happy." I snapped at her. "That was stupid to ask. But you need to talk to her. She really wants to make things right with you." She told me. "What makes you think I want to talk to her?" I asked her and crossed my arm. "Y/n please. I know how much you wanted Lauren in your life. Nows your chance to get it." Dinah said. I nodded and looked at her. "OK. Just not today. I'm still kinda mad. Sorry for the way I acted earlier."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lauren's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got done telling my parents what happened a few days between Y/n and I. We are upstairs in my bed room. My parents gave me a disappointed look. "Lauren... why would you say that?" Mom asked. "We taught you better than that. That's your daughter." My dad said making m feel even worse than I already did. "I don't know why I said it. I was mad at the moment and said things I never meant. And I'm sorry for that. I want to make things right between Y/n and I but she hates me now." I said tearing up. "I knew Ty was bad news." My dad said. "I should've listened to you. What do I do? What do if she forgives me? How do I be a parent?" I asked them. "First of she doesn't hate you. She's just really hurt by what you said to her. Second you need to talk to her when she's ready. If she forgives you don't mess up again. And you'll have figure out how to be parent just like we had to. Except for you she's sixteen." Mom said rubbing my back. "Your right. I promise not to mess up this time. I promise." I said and pulled them into a hug.

A/n~ I almost forgot to update. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌🚲✌

~Paradise