Changes 13

"Mama!" I yelled running out the front door to my grandmother. They pulled up in the driveway. I'm so excited to see her and Wana. I haven't seen them in a month. I picked up my grandmother and spun her around. "Hey baby!" She said laughing. I put her down and did the same thing to Wana. "What up sis." Wana said when I put her down and we did our handshake. "So how have you been? Made any friends? Seen your girl?" Wana asked me. "Horrible and good at times. Yes. Dinah is my friend. And yes I have been visiting her." I answered. "The real question is have you been behaving like I told you to?" Mama asked me. I looked around trying to think of a good lie. "Yeah... I've been so good to them. Especially for Dinah." I said scratching the back of my head. She squinted her eyes at me. "I don't believe you. Ally come here sweetie!" Mama called out. My eyes widened and I quickly started grabbing bags. "Grab your bags and run." I told Wana. "What?" She asked confused. "Grab your shit and run." I said. I slung mama's bag over my shoulder and grabbed her two suitcases. "Staircase on the right is where your rooms are." I said and ran inside.

I went into the first room and sat mama's bags down. When I walked out Wana was at the top of the stairs breathing heavily. "Why were we running?" She asked me. "Cause I'm going to get in trouble for causing trouble. So my first instinct was to run." I explained. "Can you at least help me? It took you a second to get in here with those legs while it took me ten minutes to get upstairs." She asked. "I don't know Wana. Looks like you don't need me." I teased her. "Oh come on! Please! Put those muscles to use." She begged. "I guess I can help yo weak ass out." I said and grabbed the lightest bag. Which was her purse. "Let's go girlfriend." I said like a girly girl and strutted my way to her room she's staying in. "You mother fucker!" She yelled. "I would never fuck my mother. That's just nasty." I joked. When I got in her room I sat on the bed and waited for her. After about three minutes she came in dragging her bags. "I hate Y/n." She mumbled. "I hate you to cuz." I said.

"How do you live and such a big house?" She asked me. "You get used to it. My first day here I got lost on the stairs. I didn't know whether to go up or down." I told her making her laugh. "Really? I got lost when I walked in." She said and we laughed. "But seriously tho. I don't like it. Its to big for me." She told me. I nodded agreeing with her. "Me neither. I mean I guess its good if you have a big family or just like living. But for me I don't like it. I'm used to living in a one story homes with three rooms." I explained. "I'm getting used to it tho." I said. "Well what have you been doing here?" She asked me. "Well the only person I'm close to is Dinah. Its just easier to talk to her. She doesn't treat me like kid. She treats me like I'm my age. While the other girls are like "don't do this" and "don't that"" I told her and she started smirking. Weird ass. "Other than that I did the usual and snuck out just about every day." I said like it was nothing. "You didn't get in trouble?" Wana asked. "Yeah I got grounded. But I still snuck out." I said with a smirk.

"Where the hell is my room Y/n?" Mama asked walking in. "This first room on the left. Right across form this one." I said pointing at the room across from us. She sighed and rubbed her head. "Seriously? This big ass house for what. I got lost when I touched the damn door knob." She complained. Wana and I laughed at her. Mama came and sat on the bed next to me. "I heard you been causing trouble." She said. "See what had happened-" before I finished the sentence she smacked me in the head. "Didn't I tell you to behave girl!" She yelled and I shielded my head. "I'm sorry." I said and she smacked me boob. "I bet you are because you gone be doing some jobs." She and smacked the shit out of my hand. Now some people may say I need a belt to my ass. But mama got some heavy ass hands. I promise you I will have a bruise on my boob and back. Then to I didn't put on my shirt on when they pulled up. I had just woken up so...

"Jobs? Like what?" I asked her. "I'm glad you asked. Lets go to the living room." She said walking out the room. Why did I ask? "Where the hell do I go!?" She yelled from the hall. I got up with and walked out with Wana following. I showed them where everything was on the way to the living room. We walked into the living and all the girls looked at me like I had two heads. Well except Dinah. She was biting her lip while staring at me. "What?" I asked sitting by Normani. "When did you get tattoos?" Normani asked. "Well let's see. I got my first tattoo when I was fourteen and the rest when I was fifteen." I said and there eyes widened. "You are to damn young to have tattoos." Lauren said. "And your a pretty horrible 'mom' who didn't teach me wrong from right. Who's fault is that?" I said sarcastically and she glared at me. Normani took her phone and pretended to be looking at something. Ally looked around awkwardly. Dinah sat there and laughed. "Don't encourage her Dinah." Ally scolded.

"How did y'all not know about my tattoos." I asked. "I don't know. You are always in your room or gone." Ally said. "True boo true." I said nodding. "Alright for the real reason we came in here. I have some jobs for Y/n to do because of her behavior." Mama said getting everyone's attention."Y/n will be cleaning the entire house, cutting the grass, cleaning your rooms if you want her to, and cooking dinner for everyone the entire week." She said making me frown. "If you don't do any of those things you will not being doing the radio interview I got for you." She said making me frown even more. "Oh come on man! All I did was leave the house without telling anyone and talk back." I complained. "When you clean I want you to sweep, mop, and wax the floors. Wash all the dishes. Clean everyone's bathroom. Oh! Wash their cars too." She said making me groan. "Not fair." I mumbled. "No what's not fair is you acting up and giving them a hard time." Mama said.

A/n~ I would've been updated but I wasn't feeling well. I know this is to much but it ended up just being my time of the month. Hope you enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌🍗✌

Question for my girls. Do you cramp on your period?

I don't usually cramp on my period. I cramp the week before it starts.

~Paradise