Changes ~20~

~~~Dinah's POV~~~

While everyone was still arguing I decided to go check on Y/n. So I went upstairs to check her room. I looked around and in her bathroom but she wasn't in there. So I checked everything room upstairs and she wasn't there. So I went to her cousins room to see if she might of went in there. I knocked on the door and waited for Wana to open it. When she opened the door I tried to look around in hopes to sew Y/n. "Hey. Is Y/n OK down there?" She asked me. "She's not up here with you?" I asked. She shook her head. "I thought she was with y'all." She said and I shook my head. "She was but Lauren said she should've aborted her a we starting fussing at her. Then I realized someone should check on Y/n. But I can't find her." I explained. "I'll help you look around." She said stepping out her room. We went downstairs and looked around. We looked in the other girls room too but she was nowhere.

"We need to tell them." I said to Wana. We went to living room where they were still arguing. "Girls!" I yelled but no one heard me. "Girls!" I yelled again. Again no one heard me. I groan in frustration and looked at Wana. She had her ears covered. That's why she up in her room. She hates when people fight. I don't know why because she doesn't want to talk about it. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pot. Then I went back to the living room. I raised up the pt and threw it at the ground as hard as I could. Everyone jumped and loomed at me with wide eyes. "Dinah what the hell?" Normani said. "If you-we all paid more attention we would have known that Y/n left. She's nowhere in the house." I explained. We all looked at Lauren and she looked like she about to cry. Her face showed regret, guilt, and sadness. "Oh now your sad Lauren?" I asked the girl. She looked ashamed of herself. "Way to go Lauren. Y/n left and its all your fault. What kind of mother says that to her own daughter?" Normani said making Lauren look down even more.

"I'm sorry." Lauren said. "Its a little to late to say sorry. You screwed up big time." Ally said. "I don't even think Y/n will forgive you ever. But if she does you sure as hell better not ruin it." Y/n's grandma said well more like growled at Lauren. Lauren looked up with saddest and most heartbroken face I have ever seen. I may be extremely mad at her but that face really got me. Of course I wasn't going to comfort her tho. I don't think any of us were since everyone just glared at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." Lauren said and ran upstairs repeating 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n still hasn't came home yet. Everyone is worried about her. I didn't get no sleep last night and I don't think anyone else did. So now we are getting ready to go search for her. If we don't find her we are going straight to the police station. I finished tying my shoes as everyone gathered around the door. Lauren hasn't can out her room at all. Ally tried to give her some breakfast this morning but she wouldn't unlock the door and take it. Y/n's grandma, cousin, and I suggested to not feed her but Normani and Ally are to nice. "OK everyone ready?" Mrs Williams, Y/n grandma, asked everyone. "Yes." Everyone said. "You know the rule. Dinah, Kawana, and I will go together. Normani and Ally will go together. We will go downtown and check any stores. You two will drive around and check parks and any place you may think she's at. Keep your eyes open for her. I'll call you in two hours to see if you fought her. If not we are going to the police station. Get it, got it, good. Let's go." Mrs William said. We grabbed anything we needed and headed for the door. But stopped when a voice spoke.

"Wait." We heard. We turned around to see Lauren standing at the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes were puffy from probably crying. She looked a mess. "What Lauren?" Ally asked. "Let me help." She said quietly and looked down. "Why? So you can insult and break her heart even more. Oh please." Wanna said rolling her eyes. "See I really want to cut you one good time right now. Because of you-" Wana stopped when her grandma smacked her arm. "Please guys. This is all my fault she's missing. I should be the one looking for her. Please guys. Please…" Lauren begged. Mrs William's sighed. "Fine. Your with them because you sho as hell ain't riding with me. I will speed in that car, roll out, and watch you crash." Mrs William said before walking out. Wana and I followed and quickly hopped in the car with her. The other three going in another car.

A/n~ seems like Lauren is finally coming around. But that may not last long.😏 Enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😗✌

~Paradise