Changes 29

We are back at home. I'm happy to actually sleep in my own bed too. Right now I'm eating my breakfast Lauren made me. I most say she's a good cook. I'm also watching teen titans. Not the new one but the old one. Lauren walked in the living room with with a bag in her hand. "Here you go." She handed me the bag and sat beside me. "Whats this?" I asked and sat my plate on the coffee table. "Look and see." She said. I looked in and gasped sliding off the couch unto the floor. "Did you really buy me these?" I asked her and stood up. "I mean I understand why you bought me grand theft auto 9. But why did you buy me 2k 32?" I asked her surprised. She bought me GTA 9 because I one the bet. But I don't understand why she bought me the new basketball game. Not that I'm complaining though.

"Well I just thought I'd buy it for you. Plus I know how much you wanted it too." She said. "Thanks. Now I can play Wana on here." I said to her. "Oh I almost forgot. Here." She handed me a box. "This is a present I got for you for your first birthday. I kept it in my closet because I always hoped I could give it to you in person." She said. I opened the box and pulled out a bear. It was a purple panda. "Um thanks. I'm just going to go put these in my." I said giving her a small smile. Normani looked at me and raised her eyebrow. I ignored the look Normani was giving me. I stood up and grabbed my things and plate. "Wait!" Lauren called out as I was about to leave out the room. I turned and looked at her questionably.

"U-um i -I was w-wondering if you wanted to go on a t-trip with me tomorrow? Just me and y-you. Of c-course you don't have to. Y-your choice." Lauren asked nervously and looked down shyly. I looked at the others in the room. The girls nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I looked at mama and Wana weirdly when the pretended to hold a gun to there heads and shot themselves. What the fuck. I looked Lauren who was still looking down and playing with her fingers. "I'll go with you." I said making her head snapped up. "Really?" She asked surprised. I nodded and making her smile widely. "Thank you. Get packed and we'll leave in the morning. Sorry it's last minute. I was scared to ask you." She said. I nodded and walked off.

I put my plate up then headed to my room. When I got to my room I put my games by the TV. When I turned to go to my bed I fell to the ground and had a mini heart attack. "So why'd you leave after she gave you the bear?" Normani asked from my bed. "What are doing in here?" I asked her after catching my breath. "To ask you the question I just asked you. Now answer my question." She demanded. "What off I don't want too?" I asked. "Does it look like you have a choice?" She raised her eyebrow. It's
I sighted and sat up. "I don't know. I just got sad when she gave me the bear." I confessed. She got up and hugged me putting my head on her boobs.

"You know she's trying right?" She asked me. I nodded against her breast. They feel like pillows. "Yeah. That's why I agreed to go with her to where ever she's taking me." I told her. "If you need anything while your gone just call me." She said and kissed my head. "I will. But if I kill her just know I was defending myself even if it was on purpose." I joked. She laughed and pushed me off her. "Hey! I was enjoying laying on your boobs." I whined. "Why do you have to errands every conversation we have about my boobs?" She asked as she got up. "Because they are nice and soft." I said making her roll her eyes and head for the door. "Mani!" I called out to get. "Yeah." She turned and looked at me. "Don't tell anyone but your my favorite aunt." I said and she smiled. "Awww... ands your my favorite niece. Now get packed." She said closing the door behind her.

A/n~ do you guys take medicine when your sick? I usually don't unless I feel like i'm about to die. Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😎✌

~Paradise