Changes ~22~

I've been gone for a week now. I went to a place I know nobody will find me. My secret place in the woods. I've been staying the cave all week. Now you may be wondering how am I sleeping on this hard ass floor. Well when I first left I stopped at Walmart and bought some pillows, a blanket, pop tarts, and portable charger. I got solar powered portable charger. Went to Starbucks and charged all of them up so I wouldn't have to worry about it. See I thought this through. This is not the first time I ran away. I turned off my location too. That's how Lauren and the girls found me at Camila's house. So I'm being careful off what I do. I haven't needed to go anywhere. If I needed to shit I went to a store or something to do it. Even though its weird I just do it. I just go to different restaurants so nobody got suspicious. I can just pee outside. The bathing part. Well there a small waterfall here and a lake under it. So I just use that.

I know they are looking for me too. I get a little bit of reception. So I see that they are looking for me. So why go out in public and risk being seen when I don't want to be seen. I made do with what I have. I good for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lauren's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are at the police station seeing if anything came up. They said they found something. "We something on Y/n but its not much. A worker at Macdonald's spotted her coming in to use the bathroom two days ago on Wednesday." Officer Carl said. "But that's not enough to lead us to where she is. She's smart. She's staying out of sight. She must have planned all of this out. Has she ran away before?" He asked us. We looked at Y/n's grandma. "Yeah she has." She confirmed. "Where did she go? Where was she found at?" He asked. "She was at a friends house." She told him. "Does she have any friends down here?" He asked. "Yeah. Camila Cabello but she's been gone for a photoshoot for a week now. So there's no way Y/n is with her." Mrs Williams explained. "Well that's all we have for now. Tomorrow a group of us will be heading out to look for her. You girls can join if you want. We are also going to check the next city over in case she got a ride there." He explained. "We will like to join you tomorrow." Dinah said quickly.

"Alright. Meet us here at seven thirty am. I'll see you girls tomorrow." He said. We gathered our things and left. I looked at Dinah for a few minutes trying to figure her out. I mean what's here deal with Y/n? Not with this situation but any other times. I've noticed the way she looks at her and the way her face lights up when someone says her name. Does she like Y/n? There's no way. But she could. I'll have to ask her about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way up the stairs to Dinah's room because I wanted to talk to her. I knocked on her door and heard a faint 'come in'. "Hey." I said stepping in and closing the door behind me. "Hey Laur. What are doing here? You never come up here." Dinah asked confused. "I know but I want talk to you about something." I said. She nodded and waited for me continue. "Well first I wanted to ask what's wrong with you?" I asked her and she looked confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I mean why have you been locked up in your room all this time? You started back coming out when Y/n went messing." I asked. She sighed and looked down. "U-um no reason." She stuttered. "If it was no reason you wouldn't be nervous." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. "I'm fine Lauren. I already talked to Normani about it. Its not a big deal." She snapped.

"Chill. I was just asking." I said raising my hands up in defense. "But the real reason I came up here is to ask... do you like my daughter?" I asked. Her eyes widened and her face turned bright red. "U-um w-what?" She asked nervously. "Do you like Y/n? As in like like." I asked again. "N-no I don't like her like that Lauren." She sai looking everywhere else but me. "Are you sure about that?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded slowly. "Yes I'm sure. I don't like her like that." She said and rubbed her arm. She was was lying. Every time she lied she rubbed her arm. But I decided to let it go for now. "OK. I'll see you later Dinah." I said opening the door. "Yeah. See ya." She said quietly.

A/n~ Enjoy Rockets a🚀 ✌💸✌

~Paradise