Changes 35

~~~~Month later~~~~

Well a lot has been going in this past week. One we had to evacuate Miami because of hurricane Irma. We had tickets but we were kind enough to give it to an old couple who didn't have a way to leave. Its only Dinah, Ally, and mama who are leaving. The rest of us went to Orlando since they weren't supposed to get hit. Just get heavy rain and high wind. But that all changed. It was was supposed to be going left but now its coming straight up state. Kawana is scared. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. We never experienced something like this. Tornadoes we have. But I'm not scared of that. We stand outside and watch it. Anyways, we are in a house that we rented. All of us are sitting up front.

"I'm scared." Wana said scooting closer to me. "Me too. Why did I agree to give up my tickets." I said shaking a little. "Are you two OK?" Lauren asked putting her phone down. "Just a little scared." Wana said jumping at the sound of thunder. I flinched at the loud sound. The both of us hate thunder. Reason for it deals with gunshots. One of our older cousins told us when we were younger that someone was trying to kill us. Of course we believed him. Now that we are older we know it wasn't true but it still scares us.

"A little? Wana sweety your literally shaking." Lauren said. "I'm fine. My nerves are just don't know what it wants to do right now." She said. "I'm not trying to scare y'all but but we have a tornado warning now." Normani said. Wana and I got excited at that and decides to go look.

~~~~Lauren's POV~~~~

As you may or may not know we are in Orlando because of this storm. I've been watching the storm on my phone as we wait. I can tell Kawan and Y/n are scared. Even tho Y/n won't admit it. "I'm not trying to scare y'all but we have a tornado warning now." Normani said. "Really?" Y/n asked.... Excited? "Let's go look." Wana said. Y/n and Wana started to go for the door. "I don't think thats-" I started to say but was cut off by a loud crack of thunder. I heard feet rushing back towards us. Y/n and Wana jumped over couched so fast. "Never mind. Jesus said sit that ass back down." Wana said making me giggle. "Y'all OK?" Mani asked laughing at how fast they turned around. They nodded. "My day told me rain was the devils rain. That he was getting his ass beat. Is that true?" Y/n asked cutely. I awed at her. "Honey I don't think-" I glared at Normani making her shut up. "Yes baby. He is getting his as beat." I told her. She smiled and nodded. "Most be a long and painful whooping." She said. Awww... My baby is having a slow moment.

"I'm bored." Y/n said. "Well I was going to suggest us watch YouTube but the internet just went out." Mani said. "Stupid ass Irma. Come up on my block." Wana said. It thundered so loud it almost sounded like a bomb. "I'm sorry!" Wana cried out. Wana jumped on Normani and Y/n jumped behind me. Then I felt wetness on my back. I turned around andcsaw Y/n in tears. Wana wasvtoo. "Awe come here baby." I said hesitantly pullin her on my lap. She did fight back either. It made me smile and tear up. This was my first time holding my own daughter, who is way bigger than me, in my arms. It honestly felt great. I promise to never loss her again.

A/n~ short chapter ik but I just needed a break and was honestly stuck. But I'm back now. I have classes all week and its tiring me out. But next week I don't. So I'll make it up to y'all then.

But like always enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😓✌

~Paradise