Chapter 1

I should probably introduce myself before I get into the story. My name is Ciara, pronounced See-Are-Ah, Charming. My mom is Cinderella and my dad is Prince Charming. I have a twin brother named Chad. I turned 15 about six months ago, and on my 16 birthday I start working as Prince Ben's Royal Advisor. My life's been a little different than that of most kids in Auradon Prep, but you'll figure that out soon enough. Anyways, that's enough about me. On with the story.

“This is it,” Fairy Godmother said. “Half way through your stay, and you may not even need to stay that long.”

I've been on the Isle of the Lost for the last six months. I've been staying with Evie and Evil Queen, which pretty much means I'm also staying with Mal and Maleficent.

“How're things in Auradon?” I asked. I nervously tucked a strand of my pastel blue hair behind my ear. My hair is naturally a beautiful blonde, but I had to dye it to pastel blue to fit in on the Isle.

“They're beautiful still. We can't wait to have you back,” she said. “Here's another month of green contacts.”

“Thank you,” I said. “I have to go. I promised Jay and Mal I'd meet up with them for a fight with Uma.”

“Be careful,” she said.

“You picked the wrong place for that,” I said. “Say hi to my mom for me.”

“I will. She says she loves you. We all do,” she said.

“I love you all too,” I said. I hopped off the counter and headed back to the hideout where the others were.

“Hey, how're you?” Jay asked as I walked in.

“I'm great,” I lied. It didn't come off as sarcastic though.

“Let's roll,” Mal said, tossing me a sword and a dagger. I put the dagger sheath on my belt and held the sword in my right hand. We had to fight Uma again. The three of us along with Evie, Carlos, and a few others , were fighting against Uma, Harry, Gil, and whoever else they conned into fighting with them.