Epilogue

CJ grew up hearing stories about how great his mom was and how much everyone loved her. He too loved her in his own way. He grew up and married Ben and Mal's daughter, Brianna Marie.

Jay and Carlos adopted several kids from the Isle and continued to teach goodness in Ciara's memory.

They never found a permanent replacement for Ciara, so Mal took over some of her duties and so did Evie. The structure became more board like than monarchy like, but everyone was fine with that.

Jay died recklessly as everyone knew he would. He decided to try to swim to the Isle of the Lost at the age of 59. Carlos lived to be 67, but was never the same after Jay passed away.

A/N: I'm sorry this story was so much shorter than my other fanfiction, but Descendants had a lot less base material to work with. Anyways, I'm sure by now you all hate me for killing Ciara. I can live with that. Some stories just don't have happy endings. Well, Jay and Carlos happened, but that's not the happy ending I'm sure many of you were looking for. I may write a Jaylos fanfic based off this, but I'm not sure yet. I'm really sorry if you were looking for a happy ending Disney type story.

Ciara Charming || A Jay Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें