Chapter 2

Twenty minutes later, we were standing face to face with Uma's group. Mal was matched with Uma since they were the leaders of the groups. Harry and Jay were standing across from each other, eyeing each other up and down. The two were the second in command of their respective sides, and I knew Jay was out for blood.

A young girl, about 15, stood across from me. She had blue and black hair that seemed to move like flames. Her name was Hade, daughter of Hades. I knew she was a strong fighter, but I've been training my whole life to live on the Isle. I'd be fine.

The second the fight started, Harry paid no mind to Jay and came for me. I dodged him as I saw Hade run to help the little boy that was trying to fight Carlos. They looked similar, and I knew she had a younger brother. I easily countered every move that Harry made.

“Pick on someone your own size, Hook,” Jay said, coming up behind him and swinging his sword for Harry's knees. The flat of the sword hit his knees and caused him to crumple.

“Go help Carlos,” Jay said, and I ran over to where the boy was being surrounded. Not only were Hades’ two kids here, but so was Hans’s (from Frozen) daughter and son.

“Thanks,” Carlos said as I distracted the two girls from him. It didn't take me long to have the two disarmed and tied. I'd let them go the second the fight was over, but I wasn't risking them getting their hands on one of us again.

“Hadyn, go,” Hade screamed as I approached her brother.

“Run now and I won't say anything,” I said, thinking of my own brother when we were his age. That was all Hadyn needed to hear before he took off from the lot we were fighting in.

“Why’s he running?” Uma yelled at Hade.

“I told him I'd spare him,” I said, going to face Uma.

“Are you kidding me? He's useless,” Harry yelled, getting distracted enough that Jay pushed him to the ground and held his hands behind his back. I threw a zip tie at Jay who caught it and immediately wrapped Harry's wrists together.

“Now you're useless,” Jay taunted. “How's it feel?”

“Fine, keep your territory. It will be mine someday,” Uma said. “Just let them go.”

“We want access to Drizella's shop too,” Evie said.

“Fine, take up to Drizella's shop,” Uma said as Jay jerked Harry to his feet.

“We'll be going then,” Mal said, walking away with Evie. Carlos, Jay, and I all stayed facing them until we were out of eyesight. We didn't want them to attack us again tonight.

“Great job out there Cindy,” Jay said, using the name I had to go by on the Isle. Everyone knew who Ciara Charming was, so I was forced to go by Cindy. I hate it; it's too much like my mother.

“Thanks, you too Jay,” I said, blushing at his compliment. I couldn't help it.

“Alright, it's only seven o'clock. What're we gonna do?” Evie asked.

“What do you guys wanna do?” Mal asked, turning to face us.

“Well, we could celebrate our win,” Carlos said.

“How?” Evie asked.

“Well,” Jay said with a smirk. “Nevermind. You guys will kill me for even suggesting it.”

“You know it,” I said, shoving him lightly. I had always been around the rough and tough boys, but I'd never been allowed to act like one until now.

“Seriously though,” Mal said.

“Milkshakes?” I asked.

“Let's hit Gothel's for a while. It's our side of the track and her kids won't be there,” Carlos said.