Chapter 23

Before I knew it, there was a set of arms around my shoulders, holding my arms in place for someone to tie. I tried to scream, but Harry stepped directly in front of me with a hand over Ben's mouth.

“You so much as utter a word before we get to Uma, and he gets the hook. Understood?” Harry asked, digging the point of his hook into Ben's chest to prove a point. I nodded quickly in hopes he'd at least spare Ben.

Ben and I have been standing here tied to this ship mast for somewhere near 18 hours. Harry stepped in front of Ben and dangled his watch.

“Half an hour and I get to hurt you,” Harry said before coming around to look at me. “And do whatever I want to your pretty little body.”

“Like Hades that'll happen,” I spat, backing up further into the pole.

“I like a good fighter,” Harry said, caressing my cheek.

I faintly heard Ben and Uma talking as I tried to move further away from Harry. He was getting way too close for comfort. I wanted to rip his head from his shoulders, but the rope binding my arms kept me from even fighting back.

“I knew who you were the second I saw you,” Harry said. “Unlike that worthless Jay.”

“Leave Jay out of this,” I hissed, trying to avoid Harry's eyes.

“Still protecting him after all this time?” Harry asked.

“Leave me alone,” I said.

“Leave her alone Harry. You can have your fun with the both of them later,” Uma said. I sighed in relief as Harry moved away from me. I could practically feel the time ticking by as I waited for the others to show up and save us.

“It's noon,” Harry said, bouncing over to me like a kid in a candy shop. He stepped closer to me as the others walked towards the ship. They was an intricate dock type thing that put the others well above sea level.

“Get away from her,” Jay yelled as Carlos and Evie grabbed his arms.

“I thought you broke up with her,” Harry said, grabbing the ropes that bound Ben and I to the mast and cutting them. Now, our hands and feet were tied, but we had a little more movement.

“It's none of your damn business, Hook,” Jay said.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Harry said, clicking his tongue. He pushed Ben and I toward the plank. “Be careful or they might just become shark food.”

“Wait,” Mal said, walking towards Uma. “This is between you and me.”

“Wand for the crown. You know the drill,” Uma said. I saw Dude come running over towards Carlos, but stopped short in his tracks.

“Remind me?” Mal asked in a fake nice voice.

“Show me that it works,” Uma said. Mal said some made up spell to make Dude talk. I knew Mal wouldn't really give them the magic wand, so I wasn't worried about it.

“Harry, bring them here,” Uma said. Harry pushed Ben and I toward the two, and I noticed Lani for the first time. She is one of the best fighters in Auradon, so it makes sense that they brought her.

“Untie them,” Uma said, and Harry took his hook to the remainder of the ropes that bound Ben and I.

Ben and I were pushed forward as Mal threw the wand at Uma. It fell short and skidded over the edge of the dock.

“You will,” Uma started, but Mal cut her off.

“Pay for it?” Mal asked as Jay grabbed my hand and started to lead me away. We were all to the tunnel and across before Mal sprinted to catch up. She turned and kicked the bridge off the tunnel, causing the bridge to collapse.