Ch75: Alec's Contemplation

Alec hadn't wanted the night to end. To him it had been like a fairy tale, an entire evening alone in Magnus's company among twinkling lights and delicious food. After dinner, Alec had reminded Magnus that the room was sound proof, and the door had a lock on it, but Magnus had insisted they go home. This was how Alec had wound up pressed against the wall of his boyfriend's apartment, with Magnus's hands trying to find their way under his tux. At least they'd managed to get through the front door before things had gotten hot and heavy. Alec knew Clary was at Jace's tonight - since it was Friday and no one had class tomorrow - so they had the apartment to themselves. This being the case, they weren't too concerned with making out so openly in the living room.

Alec gasped as Magnus managed to get his shirt untucked and pushed up all the way to his neck. Both Alec's crisp black jackets, and Magnus's velvet one were on the floor by now, and Magnus was kissing Alec as his hands went up pushing Alec's shirt away. When Magnus came up for air, Alec took the opportunity to remove Magnus's shirt quickly before his lips were once again seized by his boyfriend's kiss. As Magnus pressed Alec up against the wall, Alec could feel how hard they both were. His own pants were not as comfortable as they had been at dinner, and he could very firmly feel Magnus's length against his leg.

"I really like the tux," Magnus whispered as Alec felt his boyfriend's hands remove the very last trace of the charcoal suit, letting it fall to the ground.

"I can tell," Alec replied grinning. Magnus moved down him, and then Alec felt Magnus's lips latch onto his inner thigh. Alec's smile turned to a moan as he enjoyed the possessive nature of his boyfriend's marks.

"A little higher," Alec begged. He wanted Magnus's mouth around him, but Magnus it seemed, had other ideas.

"I have another plan for that," Magnus replied as he returned to his full height and kissed Alec's mouth again. Alec was pretty sure he knew what Magnus meant from the gleam in his eye, so he decided it was time to move. Steering the kiss toward the bedroom, Alec managed to turn the last layers of fabric separating them into nothing but a trail of breadcrumbs. Magnus fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Alec on top of him.

Alec's hands were moving over every inch of his lover's body he could find, enjoying every slight whimper and gasp he could invoke in Magnus. They exchanged looks. Magnus softly told Alec what he wanted, gesturing to the bedside table. Leaning over to get the necessities from the table in question, Alec lubed up his fingers before preparing Magnus's entrance. Soon, Magnus's hands were gripping the bedsheets, and Alec worried he was in pain.

"You sure?" Alec asked him gently leaning down to whisper in Magnus's ear.

"Yes," Magnus replied simply. Alec leaned all the way forward and pressed his mouth firmly against his boyfriend's parted lips, kissing him deeply as he positioned himself. Lubed and gloved, Alec pushed in gently, gasping as he felt Magnus's heat surround him. Magnus flung one of his legs over Alec's shoulder, and he felt himself go deeper.

Neither of them had much patience for foreplay after that. They moved together, Alec's thrusts rhythmically moving with Magnus's rocking hips. Magnus's hands were on Alec's back, and Alec's hands were wrapped around Magnus's arousal, moving in time with every hit to Magnus's prostate. They finished together, both panting and collapsed side by side on the bed.

Briefly getting up to throw out the condom, Alec returned to bed, and settled himself against his boyfriend's bare chest. For a moment he just lay there, listening to Magnus's heart beat.

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live together?" Alec asked, after a moment's silence. "To wake up next to each other every day." He'd almost asked this many times at dinner, but only now in the stillness, had he managed it.