When you first met

Images and Preferences! I'm going to give this kinda story and try and I'm adding Ein cause admit it! We all loved him before Emerald Secret! I'm making Ein NOT insane, so please don't kill me for adding him😂Love Ya!!
.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Zane

Aphmau, you and Lucinda were walking to gym class when you heard a banging sound from one of the lockers. You managed to pry it open and an emo looking kid flew out and landed on top of you. "Are you ok?" You asked slowly getting up. "I don't know, how would you feel being shoved in a locker!" He scolded. You giggled and Aphmau introduced you two!

"Nice to meet you Zane! I'm (Y/N), I'd love to hang out sometime!" You smiled. He blushed so hard you could feel the heat through his mask. "Uhhh... sure that would be nice!" He said and you gave a huge smile! "I like your smile." He said. "It's so full of kindness!" You blushed and thanked him and Lucinda pulled you and Aph into the girls locker room. "Bye I guess!" You said as Lucinda shut the doors. "(Y/N)! He's totally into you! You have to ask him out!" Aphmau fangirled. He is cute! You thought. Next time I see him, maybe I will!

Garroth

You were at this Kawaii little cafe when a hot chocolate was brought to your table. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't order yet!" You said, but paused. The waiter was very handsome, you were lost in his piercing baby blue eyes!

"U-um...H-h-hi." He blushed. "I know, I brought this for you! You were just sitting here all alone! I'm Garroth by the way!" He smiled. "And you're stunning." You heard him mumble and you both blushed. "Thank you! That's very nice of you! I'm (Y/N), Let me give you a tip!" You said and pulled out a pen and wrote your phone number on your napkin, even though it was cloth. Expecting money, he shook his head, but when you gave him your napkin he blushed like a bad sunburn! You giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, leaving him dumbfounded and smiling that this beautiful person just gave him her number.

Aaron

You were walking out of the comic book store in the mall when a guy bumped into you, causing you to fall and to drop all your bags and things spill out of them. "Hey! Watch were your going! I-" you looked up from the ground and a man with jet black hair and dark mysterious eyes was crouched down helping you. "Heh! Sorry, guess I should buy a new set of eyes!" He joked and picked up a pair of your underwear! You blushed so hard and threw it back into the bag. "Grey huh? Not pink or yellow?" He joked. You were a tomato, still not making eye contact or saying a word to him. He helped you pick everything up and you finally said something to him! "Thank you! I've got to get home now! I just moved in and I should unpack some boxes!" You said and dashed off, how embarrassing! As you took out all your newly bought stuff, still thinking of that boy, you find a piece of paper ~

To the unique girl, 123-456-7890! The name is Aaron, see you around! (Obviously that isn't a real number, but I'm not going to put a real one there😂)

Ein

You're in the library and this cute werewolf has been staring at you for the past half hour now! You get up, still looking at him and sit right next to him and continue to read like normal. "If you think I'm cute, why don't you meet me after your done reading you're book and we could get a coffee or something." You said, still looking down at your book.

"W-what?!" He blushed, seeing that he's been caught and you finally look up and smiled at him. "You've been staring at me for how long? Would you like to go get a coffee?" You ask again with happiness in your eyes. "Um, s-sure! Let's go!" You and the werewolf walked down to the coffee shop, way to go (Y/N)! You think to your self! "I'm (Y/N) by the way! You are?" "E-Ein"he says. You were never really into werewolves, but who knows! Maybe this guy will change you!

Laurence

You opened your mail box and saw a letter with a heart on it. You opened it up, and it was a love poem and a flower! You blushed and giggled "who is this from?!" You read the poem allowed ~

From the moment I saw you
You caught my eye
And now you've got me feeling butterflies
I can't stop thinking about you and I just want to start off by saying ____

"Huh? Why does it cut off?" You wondered allowed. "Because I just want to start off by saying 'hi!' I'm Laurence!" A guy coming up behind you said and blushed. You laughed and blushed! So cute! He told you how he saw you in the window of the art store, he thought you weren't real you looked so beautiful picking out canvases for your friend! You smiled you're big smile and you walked down to the pizza place with him and couldn't wait to learn more about this handsome neighbor!

Dante

(Psssst... your in college for this one!)

You just left study hall and it was 1:00am and all you wanted to do was pass out, but of course! Your dorm was on the other side of campus and you walked to study hall originally because your dumb! As you slumped across campus, a boy with bright blue hair slumped towards you! You've seen him before, he was kinda cute! He saw you and perked up a little, I mean it was 1am😂! "Oh! H-hey!" He said. You really weren't up to talking to ANYONE, but this guy was super nice and funny! He cracked a joke on one of your professors who you hated and you laughed so hard! He smiled and made you blush! It was clear he was in love with your laugh.

Travis

You were chillin with your best friend Dante at his house when a guy with white hair came through the front door soaking wet from the rain! "Travis!? Your back early, what happened to your umbrella?" Dante laughed. This Travis guy was kinda cute! "My umbrella flew away! And I didn't get the job! That old man wouldn't know voice acting if it hit him over the head!
(See what I did there😊)
"Aw! Sorry man! By the way! This is my friend (Y/N)! (Y/N) this is Travis, one of my roommates! He's a bit of a Casanova!" Dante laughed even harder. "I'm to upset to flirt with her!" Travis said and gave you a wink. You blushed and got ready to head back home. "Hey Dante, can you give Travis my number?" You asked as you threw your hood over your head to escape the rain. "Sure! Why do you like him?" He teased. "Bye!" You said and blushed your way back home.
.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
Hey! Hoped you liked this and leave a comment of what I should do next! And what image do you want to see first! Also I will try my best to upload a new update every Sunday and Wednesday😊
~Love Kitty💜