The almost break up

Zane

"Well why didn't you tell me!" Zane screamed. Your parents were in town and you hid the fact that they had a conversation with you about breaking up with Zane. "I thought you would take it badly! Great to see I was wrong!" You said sarcastically. Zane was so angry, but mostly really hurt. Not at you, but how mean your parents were for dong that! The bad thing was, he was taking all his anger and sadness out on you... "Sorry I'm upset at the fact that my girlfriend for 5 long years is going to leave me!" Zane yelled and burst into tears, falling to the floor. You stood dumbfounded and walked past Zane to get something. Zane was confused, but he didn't think anything of it, he thought you were getting your suitcase. You marched back up with a picture of you two on your first date. "Zane Ro'Meave! I met you in high school and you changed my life! We live together! I'm completely in love with you!" You said and shoved the picture in his hands.
"If you think that I'm going to leave, your crazy!" You shouted and gave him a hug.

Garroth

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU! YOU DESTORY EVERYTHING!" You yelled. Ever since you were 6, you had this picture of you and Gene. Growing up, Gene was like your older brother, and when he got to high school and was a shadow night, you thought of the good times. Garroth new how much you loved that picture, so he went to get it framed, but he accidentally left it on the table and your dog got to it.
"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry! I know how much you loved that picture!" Garroth was so upset. He loved you in that picture! "THIS IS THE 10th PICTURE YOU'VE DESTROYED!" You were so upset! Your pictures meant everything to you and you'd think Garroth would be more careful, but he is just Garroth.
"I-I have no words!" You said and started to cry. Garroth knew when you said that you had no words, you wanted to leave and be left alone. He gave you a hug and cuddled you on the floor. How was he going to fix this?

Aaron

(Your in high school...again)

You and Aaron have been hanging out a lot more since you found out you both love a lot of the same things! You've had a small crush on him for a while and have been wanting to confess, but for some reason, he's been REALLY rude to you! Scoffing at your jokes, rolling his eyes, saying you have awful taste in food and the list goes on! You were walking with him in the halls and asked if he wanted to go to Kawaii~Café with you and Dante after school and he said "Really? No, that place is stupid! Your so childish for loving that place! And why is Dante friends with you? Your SO annoying!" You almost burst into tears. How could someone be so mean? "You know what?! I'm done! I'm done with you bullying me and calling me childish! I'm done being your friend! I thought we had something! I guess not! Goodbye Aaron." You said and ran off. Aaron stood their, feeling guiltily as ever! "Well done!" A voice said. "She completely hates you!" Another voice said. The shadow nights.

Ein

Ein has been acting very weird ever since he became Omega and you understand completely! The one thing that is bothering you is that he has been treating YOU and all your friends like and Omega! "Ooo! That looks good! Can I steal a bite?" Aphmau asked when Ein's pumpkin pie came. "Um no! You don't deserve a bite!" He yelled. Everyone in the bakery turned and looked at your group. "Ein! Come outside with me for a sec!" You said and pushed him out the door. You were done.
"What the heck! That was so rude! Why would you do tha-!" Ein scratched your face and you grabbed that side of your face.
"E-Ein! What the heck!" You screamed. Ein stood like he'd seen a ghost. "Were done!" You said and walk slowly back home. Ein ran after screaming "Im so sorry!" The whole way.

Dante

"How! I though you were my best friend!" You yelled. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry!" Dante pleaded. "No! Your not my best friend! Your my boyfriend!" You yelled louder. Dante was on his knees, begging for you to forgive him. Dante took the blame for something Travis had done and word had gotten back to you. You did t believe it, but Dante's lied and said he did do it! "Please forgive me! Please!" He yelled.
"You left a love note in Nicole's mail box!" You screamed this time. "I'm sorry!" He said. Before you and him could think you were halfway out the door with your phone and keys. Dante grabbed you, but you struggled to loosen his grip. "It was him! It wasn't me! It was him!" Dante yelled. "Who?!" You said with tears in your eyes. Dante didn't want to loose you, but he kept his word to Travis. What to do?

Laurence

Laurence is so sweet he would never try to pick a fight or do anything to make you angry or upset.
(To be real, I can't think of anything😂)

Travis

You both were at a loss for words. Travis was a player when he met you, but he changed when you two started dating. Never would you ever think that him being a player would come back to bite you. "You kissed another girl!?" You finally were able to say. Travis sat in silence and sadness. What had he done!?

Hope you guys liked this one! I hated writing this cause it was hard to think of bad things to write about sweet people! Also I left some on cliff hangers(hehehe) If you would like, please comment a suggestion and I will gladly use it! Love yazz!
~Kitty💜